3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Quick comment on this game and its counterpart, Plump City 2. MC can get blowjobs, titjobs, and fill a few pussies with his mighty meat (he can also do assholes, but why do that when there's a perfectly good pussy specifically designed for dick inserts right there?). Anyway, he's got these massive mammaries staring him in his face, literally. Does he fondle them, nibble or suck on their nipples, bury his face between their flesh (like any normal person would do)? No, he virtually ignores those udders. What is wrong with him?

Babadu

Oct 4, 2018

Unlocked

Hello everyone,
I start the 0.0.9 of My Secret Fever ;)
God! I love Cynthia! I've just finished 0.0.8 and I gotta say it. That last scenes was AWESOME!
Love the treatment that chaixas gave to the cum texture. It's just more realistic. Keep it comming man! (no pun intended, lol) Nice job

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Why, when the father is still alive or with his wife, he always fucks the aunt ?
Why the aunt is always a slut who betrays her sister ?
Why the MC cannot be the only one lucky for once ?
It for that the fathers are always dead or absent.
It's not the first time I see that and it's annoying.

And no punishment for the aunt ? Her explanation was : " Yeah I am a bitch but Robert is a Jerk ".
Ok... So, she is forgiven ?
That's stupid. This story makes no sense.
Same thing with Vanessa and her daughter. Where that scene come from ? And only one sentence to explain.

*sigh* another wasted potential.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: karliks

Derpatron

Aug 26, 2017
For anyone stuck after the move to the new place, go to your room and use the skip time feature

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes