3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

evilgrim

Jul 28, 2018
I'm stuck for giving aphrodisiac to Barbara! Can't do anything with the fridge!

Maybe in next update?
You have to meet her outside in the garden bit , and wait till she asks for juice then you can use the fridge and then add the aphrodisiac

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
I think the problem with progression is that its counter-intuitive, some accessible areas (ex: drawers, storage closet at work) are unavailable till you reach a certain point, which makes it uncomfortable to play through,
Agreed. This part is garbage. You go somewhere, nothing is clickable. Then you do something else and suddenly something is clickable. But of course since you already checked there that it wasn't clickable, why would you go back and try to click again? It was obviously unclickable!

Extremely aggravating mechanism, it should be changed.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Agreed. This part is garbage. You go somewhere, nothing is clickable. Then you do something else and suddenly something is clickable. But of course since you already checked there that it wasn't clickable, why would you go back and try to click again? It was obviously unclickable!

Extremely aggravating mechanism, it should be changed.
Yes, thats my problem too. The game desperatly needs a hint system. Perfect would be the way NLT did that in Lust Epidemic but I would be happy with something simpler already, like just a list of available actions / interactions and prerequisites in the change notes.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Yes, thats my problem too. The game desperatly needs a hint system. Perfect would be the way NLT did that in Lust Epidemic but I would be happy with something simpler already, like just a list of available actions / interactions and prerequisites in the change notes.
A constructive criticism which needs to be studied. I'll talk to the Jefe about implementing a " hint " system in 0.3, but I can't promise anything. If it's not available in 0.3, it will be implemented in 0.4, but again, I can't promise anything.

Reactions: morpheusahrms

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
can't open the rar file of version 0.02

have check if I could open version 0.01 and I can so don't know why I can't open version 0.02?

help will be awesome.
Hmmm, it's really strange. Did you download the game from the provided links on F95 or from another source? Try downloading it again please.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I see there is a unofficial patch to add incest content. But malewarebytes start goes nuts with hijack warnings when go to the zippy site, so... any other place to get that patch ?
I'll check this out and provide a new link ASAP.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Ok I think I found everything (at least I got a message about seeing all the current content ;-) ) List of stuff I found with some hints in case you are unsure yet:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Great update Dev _ well done. Creating a hint system would be time well spent. I did not have any problem finishing either release but a hint system is always a good idea for this type of game. Not sure how elaborate it needs to be _ simpler is better I think. Just a list of events/items might be enough for those having trouble.

Reactions: Kakato

FinalPaq

May 6, 2018
Hmmm, it's really strange. Did you download the game from the provided links on F95 or from another source? Try downloading it again please.
downloaded it from f95 and from patreon also. will Try again.

first time I run into this problem with his games

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
downloaded it from f95 and from patreon also. will Try again.

first time I run into this problem with his games
You could try:
- Clear the browser's cache and dl again.
- Try to open with 7zip.

FinalPaq

May 6, 2018
You could try:
- Clear the browser's cache and dl again.
- Try to open with 7zip.
have not done that.
But have downloaded it with succes now. downloaded it from his website.
will clean some stuff up on my pc later for that could maybe be the reason for that failed download

Reactions: UncleVT
3.70 star(s) 9 Votes