3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Chaixas_games

Game Developer
Dec 23, 2017
Greetings,

Having troubles opening the .rar file for the game. I have downloaded it from several servers several times. When I go to open it using 7z, all i get is an error saying "cannot open file as an archive". I am wondering if this is a Windows 10 protection thing or what?

Any help would be great.

I am running windows 10 pro along with Norton as protection.
Try with the official link :

er_bor

Jan 9, 2019
Where did you find the aphrodisiac? I've gotten to the point where work doesn't give any more jobs, Nadia gives a blowjob whenever you visit her after buying her the game, and the last job was retrieving the package from the redheaded woman.
Friday evening...subway. 100$

Reactions: FisherMatt

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
Suggestion/request for @Chaixas_games

For the next update or future updates, give more options for the main character to earn money.

Maybe something to do during evenings as well.

Delivering Pizzas during evenings maybe? :D

dolbie158

Sep 22, 2016
can't open the rar file of version 0.02

have check if I could open version 0.01 and I can so don't know why I can't open version 0.02?

help will be awesome.
Don't know if this will help but had similar issues with this game and some other rar'ed files, but after a suggestion from someone on another game thread i updated my winrar to the newest one and suddenly i could open it

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I'm done with 0.3 Translation. The Jefe still has a lot of rendering to do in a limited time. Thus, I'm not in the best position to give you guys, the next release calendar. Still, I can say one thing (without spoiling) and trust me or not, but some character's progression will please a lot of you + as @Chaixas_games said in an earlier post, there will be new ways to make money in the next version :D. Don't forget to support Chaixas-games if you like his work ;) And... As usual, constructive criticisms are always welcomed :)

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes