3.70 star(s) 9 Votes
U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.0.3!

PC (128MB): - - - -
Mac (118MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

khaledd

Sep 8, 2018
hile running game code:
File "game/init_1.rpy", line 534, in script
with dissolve
File "game/init_1.rpy", line 538, in execute
screen vu_position:
File "game/init_1.rpy", line 538, in execute
screen vu_position:
File "game/init_1.rpy", line 568, in execute
if visu_mission9:
NameError: name 'visu_mission9' is not defined

Reactions: OneWayMissile

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
weird i can't get any event's to trigger i'm on the 4week and 400$ still nothing only the first karmen scene how to get new deliveries??

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
If you enjoy walking into empty rooms 90% to find hidden items & constantly talk to the same character's Over & over again! Your in for a treat, I would suggest putting a "Hint" icon on the PC ETC: I do like this game! But I'm put off for lack of tips given.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
The new delivery event has not shown up yet although I have played out a full week. Monday to Friday I go the delivery office she just says there's no work and tells me to distribute flyers.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
The new delivery event has not shown up yet although I have played out a full week. Monday to Friday I go the delivery office she just says there's no work and tells me to distribute flyers.
same for me always flyers and i'm on the 4th week and it's my first time playing so save bug should not be a thing for me....

magus448

May 22, 2018
Asshole dad double standard: Daughters lounging around with no jobs=perfectly fine Son has not as good job=belittle him while handing a good job to one of the daughters

WTH man, if you don't like the job he has get a good one for him. Just asking to get cucked by his own son. Not surprised if he cheating on his wife too with him being gone so often.

Also, what Vanessa and Gianna event? Only got the new cleaning job.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Still waiting for these:
New character Robert, not sure how this new character will come up.
Added new character Summer with event. Just not able to get this event. How will it trigger?

Added a new delivery event (Introduction of Ruth). Unsure when this will happen as I am not getting delivery tasks, just distributing flyers all the time for the past three weeks.
Added new event for Janice. How will this come up. I just meet her in the office and everytime I meet her she says she is busy and I leave.

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes