3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

magus448

May 22, 2018
Still waiting for these:
New character Robert, not sure how this new character will come up.
Added new character Summer with event. Just not able to get this event. How will it trigger?

Added a new delivery event (Introduction of Ruth). Unsure when this will happen as I am not getting delivery tasks, just distributing flyers all the time for the past three weeks.
Added new event for Janice. How will this come up. I just meet her in the office and everytime I meet her she says she is busy and I leave.
Robert (father) should show up at your house eventually.
As for Summer (cousin), at your job Sam should tell you your aunt is asking you for your help instead of doing work that day.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
trapped..in a park..forever..with only the memories of a big nipple blondie's warm clenching pussy still coursing through my synapses...woe is me...well..it is good to know my MC will die with dry hoohaa-juice apon his tallywhacker :D
and then i read two comments above and was SAVED!!!!! hally lou YAH

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
changelog dosnt really tell you theres alot in store for our intrepid MC..lol..this is a pretty jam packed update...whole lotta rosie :p
blue-balling was officially ended with this update..lol

Reactions: fanboi

bab510

Jan 24, 2018
Does anyone seriously like the grossly oversized boobs/ass? Like seriously why do they keep making games like this?

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Does anyone seriously like the grossly oversized boobs/ass? Like seriously why do they keep making games like this?
And yet you still venture here? If it offends you, Go to the main page & choose a game more to your liking! there are many games with petite Females! I myself am not a fan of thin girls, And if i do come across a game that have them! i Move on... So Move on, Simple.:unsure:

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
problem when i go to make delivery for Karma, scooter not apper and when I arrive to Karma home appear a message you got not business here and if I try to go back to delivery a message said I can use scooter for my personal need. Stuck here

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
problem when i go to make delivery for Karma, scooter not apper and when I arrive to Karma home appear a message you got not business here and if I try to go back to delivery a message said I can use scooter for my personal need. Stuck here
If as you say the Scooter does not appear, How do you manage to get to karma's? You might try loading a earlier Save If not try re-starting a New Game as the karma delivery is near the start of the game!

azeafdaf

Sep 13, 2018
So no one know how to trigger the mom scene with the red dress and with the father , and the scene with the sister assjob ?

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes