3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

TCM

Jul 30, 2017
help i am stuck, dad is back and noises come from their room and walkthrough say that i need to spy but the door is closed

magus448

May 22, 2018
The time when you spy should be the second night of noises when you wake up in the middle of the night. Their door is supposed to be ajar like the perv sister's door.

Reactions: Kakato

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
too much clicking and running around, kinda a waste , i prefer more direct games since doing the same all the time gets boring quickly

What, you don't recognize the fun in wasting your time doing repetitive grind, to rarely stumble onto some of the frustratingly little new content we get with each update?
You sure have no appreciation for the qualities of sandbox game-play. ;)

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Hi guys, here are some hints that might help you if you're stucked :

1. You can earn money in 4 ways : making deliveries, mowing the lawn at Vanessa's place, helping Vanessa in the café (daytime) and doing Kevin's Missions (meet him in the Café each evening - only 2 missions available atm though).
2. Robert ONLY appears on Saturday Day/evening. The trigger to make him appear is Janice. Once you've fucked her brains out at night, after the second delivery.
3. Once, you've unlocked the Robert/Diane scene, you'll get some new short-scenes when you bump into Cynthia in her room/Bathroom and when you bump into Diane.
4. If you're stucked in the Park after Eden's scene, make sure to call Nadia.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Still waiting for these:
New character Robert, not sure how this new character will come up.
Added new character Summer with event. Just not able to get this event. How will it trigger?

Added a new delivery event (Introduction of Ruth). Unsure when this will happen as I am not getting delivery tasks, just distributing flyers all the time for the past three weeks.
Added new event for Janice. How will this come up. I just meet her in the office and everytime I meet her she says she is busy and I leave.
Check my post up ;) As for Summer, you must go at work. Samantha will tell you that your Aunt wishes to see you in her office.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Asshole dad double standard: Daughters lounging around with no jobs=perfectly fine Son has not as good job=belittle him while handing a good job to one of the daughters

WTH man, if you don't like the job he has get a good one for him. Just asking to get cucked by his own son. Not surprised if he cheating on his wife too with him being gone so often.

Also, what Vanessa and Gianna event? Only got the new cleaning job.
Those events are kinda linked to each other. You must trigger Gianna's event first by keeping on mowing the lawn. At some time, Gianna will be there and will ask you if you're a handy man. Read the dialogue and meet her at night ;)

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
The new delivery event has not shown up yet although I have played out a full week. Monday to Friday I go the delivery office she just says there's no work and tells me to distribute flyers.
same for me always flyers and i'm on the 4th week and it's my first time playing so save bug should not be a thing for me....
Make sure you didn't miss any " in-between missions". Some deliveries need a trigger which is not necessarily linked to work itself. Double check all the locations/characters at different times to make sure you didn't miss anything and give it another try. :)

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Make sure you didn't miss any " in-between missions". Some deliveries need a trigger which is not necessarily linked to work itself. Double check all the locations/characters at different times to make sure you didn't miss anything and give it another try. :)
Ok.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Any chance for another link/source for the incest patch? Zippy start blow all the bells and whistles on my anti virus.

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Any chance for another link/source for the incest patch? Zippy start blow all the bells and whistles on my anti virus.
The patch itself is just a single file of pure text, see below. As for the website I can't tell, but nowadays one should be using an ad and script blocker anyway.

Reactions: moszter

cl0ckw3rk

Jan 3, 2018
The repetitive clicking really does become tedious, and it's disappointing to learn that so much clicking also goes into bypassing dull sex scenes. Surely a bit more effort can go into fleshing out good sex scenes with all the time that is spent making the game. I'd happily trade off a few of the stills from 1-2 positions if it meant getting more frames for another position (i.e. please make the sex scenes more fluid). They're just not sexy as they are now.

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
I must admit this is definitely the best game from chaixas. Now i have 1 question. There is this scene where daughter of vanessa sitting outside and sunbathing. If i click on her it says "I shouldnt disturb her". How to progress? Also any progress with cynthia or diane? And idk if i can mown the grass anymore. Any help is useful. :)

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
So a pop up message came and said all scenes unlocked. Free roam. Is this the end? I think i did all. Am I missing something?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
So a pop up message came and said all scenes unlocked. Free roam. Is this the end? I think i did all. Am I missing something?
Nope, that's your lot until the next update but he works fast so I'm sure there'll be plenty to do.

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes