3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018

Unlocked

Hello everyone,
I have made good progress on modeling scenes of the 0.0.4.
I exported about 60% of the game (Daz export is so long !!!).
I hope to have the beta in 2 weeks.
I'll keep you informed of the progress.
Thx again to your support

Reactions: lf9naruto

richierich81

Feb 10, 2019
I'm stuck

spoiler
After Janice, saturday afternoon Robert is at home.
The next night (sunday), go to see Diane's room. (But it is closed!) So what can i do?
I already went to ruth and Giann in the hut.. didnt i do it in the right order?

Talk with Diane in the mornings (in the kitchen and in the living room the next day).

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
@fanboi do u know what i dont like in this game? Or is it only me? The animation sex. Example: s4ck1ng could have been smooth just like other games and not just click and watch and click and further. But seriously doesnt matter cause i love it. Also i cant w8 for the ladies :love::love::love:

Reactions: fanboi

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
@fanboi do u know what i dont like in this game? Or is it only me? The animation sex. Example: s4ck1ng could have been smooth just like other games and not just click and watch and click and further. But seriously doesnt matter cause i love it. Also i cant w8 for the ladies :love::love::love:
Yeah I agree it could be better. I do like the different vantage points Chaixas uses but more frames of animation would be appreciated for sure. Personally I am hoping for at least a couple of bigger women, more in line with Plump City, to appear, as I always appreciate a nice round belly and sexy double chin :love:

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018

Unlocked

I still have two sequences is the 0.0.4 will be over.
I didn't have a lot of free time in February, and it's very hard to work alone.
Anyway, I think I'll have beta version next week, and I'll post the planning at the end of the week.
Thank you for your support, it drives me to continue.

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
Also maybe chaixas can change a little the appearance on their faces. Maybe little smile or laugh. Not angry and mad faces. Sadly cant see the update news. I am not a patron. So i ll just w8.

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes