3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
I still find this game intensely frustrating. There are no clues what to do whatsoever. Quests trigger on pure luck or not at all. I can't find almost anything new in the 03 release, probably because I haven't stumbled over some trigger randomly yet. It needs a quest log, some kind of clue as to where to go next, at what point etc. Just having to randomly click through everything to see if something happens isn't a game, it's just torture.

Reactions: botc76

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
I wish the models were just a slightly less.. ehm.. dramatic... oh well. Still gonna try it it regardless i guess.

Phantomax

Nov 12, 2018
I'm not able to get tools to help Eden. The red crate doesn't open. Here's is my last save. Could someone help me pls?

Reactions: moszter

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
OMG ... why this guy is so fucking fast making his games compare to the other developers !? Share your wisdom, please !?

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Is this majorly different from Chubby Holiday?
Yes, it's a differently structured game. Chubby Holidays is very linear with only a few choices along the way. This game is designed to be a sandbox-style game and there are things you can do in different order, repeatable events, etc. However there is also a main story you are able to follow. Also, the girls aren't as big as in Chubby Holidays and Plump City, which is a negative for me but others may prefer.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
She is unlocked after you deliver a package to her.
When will I deliver package to her. I have been delivering flyers for about five weeks now. So the walkthrough needs to be followed step by step or we can go in a random manner to get the events?

magus448

May 22, 2018
When will I deliver package to her. I have been delivering flyers for about five weeks now. So the walkthrough needs to be followed step by step or we can go in a random manner to get the events?
Odd, I got the new assignments from Sam after pretty much every other flyer delivery. Maybe something else has to be done first.
I did all I could every day without a walkthrough. :unsure:

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Odd, I got the new assignments from Sam after pretty much every other flyer delivery. Maybe something else has to be done first.
I did all I could every day without a walkthrough. :unsure:
I was missing the other deliveries of Janice and Eden but now the walkthrough says that "The next night (sunday), go to see Diane's room." But night is not even coming how can I go to her room, the day ends in evening itself and moreover when I click in her room it's usually closed. What we have to do there I am not sure.

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
I was missing the other deliveries of Janice and Eden but now the walkthrough says that "The next night (sunday), go to see Diane's room." But night is not even coming how can I go to her room, the day ends in evening itself and moreover when I click in her room it's usually closed. What we have to do there I am not sure.
will arrive a message of alert, 'cause you ear noises from Diane room, you go to see and peek on Diana fucking with the husband and in the morning , you can talk with Diana about this and after you can talk with Diana again

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
The graphics in this game are great, but these girls are not in my weight category.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
will arrive a message of alert, 'cause you ear noises from Diane room, you go to see and peek on Diana fucking with the husband and in the morning , you can talk with Diana about this and after you can talk with Diana again
Ok. Thanks for the help.

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes