3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Can you do anything after your have the video from Barbara and gave Nadia the game?
One way to make sure you hit the end is when the " all the scenes in this version have been unlocked " message appears ;) If it didn't, you probably missed something and btw, most answers can be found by browsing the earlier pages. Hope that helps :)

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
To the Summer fans. Already worked on the V0.4 translation and (without spoiling) I can tell you that Payback Time will make your pants explode :p

jussi818

Jul 17, 2017
great game thx :) but i wish there come freedom with girls and not just same "movements" why allways morning saying no to coffee ? or kitchen some active or when washing clothes hmmmm ,game is totally diamond but need alot more shining ;)

Reactions: Reese286

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
great game thx :) but i wish there come freedom with girls and not just same "movements" why allways morning saying no to coffee ? or kitchen some active or when washing clothes hmmmm ,game is totally diamond but need alot more shining ;)
Well there have only been three updates in total, so we've got to be a bit patient. I do hope that those kinds of options will be added in the future as well, since with every update I feel more like I just NEED some Diane...

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes