3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

awanagana60

May 2, 2019
BUT... I did finish and am nearly done with mirroring a "diet" version of v0.8 for windows and linux. So instead of "chubby version", you'll get the "diet version. Hopefully someone is more successful with uploading the chubby version when they can since its 2.4gb.
do you mean that all the protagonists will lose 20 kilos? :unsure: :eek:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: corsair

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Here's the DIET version of v0.0.8!!

Original Size
: 2.34gb
After the Diet: 278mb
This is done by using bas's Cruncher 4.1 to convert their food from png to webp and then exercise them at 80% quality. During the Diet, moods were lowered significantly so some parts of the game may not work. You've been warned so no barking about it. If you want to view the pictures of them after the diet, you need a viewer that has webp codecs or just use google. Instructions in folder. This was built and compressed using Ren'Py SDK 7.3.2.320 on Win 10.

V0.0.8 "Diet" PC Version
Works with Win & Linux (Tested):

- - - - -

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Just a side note.. it seems the "Diet" version starts much faster and has no lag at all. I think it's a combination of updated Ren'Py version and much smaller image sizes loading into ram. With linux mint 19.2, I'm seeing it start nearly instantly on my quad core. Compared to my octacore running on windows..

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Guys please, a help ... I called Cassandra and she said to pick her up at night, but I don't remember where her house is ... she's Samantha's rommate isn't she? Every time I click on Samantha's door a message appears that there is no business there. What am i missing? Thank you.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Just a side note.. it seems the "Diet" version starts much faster and has no lag at all. I think it's a combination of updated Ren'Py version and much smaller image sizes loading into ram. With linux mint 19.2, I'm seeing it start nearly instantly on my quad core. Compared to my octacore running on windows..
This is why take a diet you become faster in everything.. ;)

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes