3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

KronenX

Apr 13, 2020
I don't know if this was already solved but I debugged the bug where you can't get into the electronic store when the phone is dead and if you change a variable it is fixed:

Shift + O to open the console and then enter or copy/paste these two lines

Python:
telephone_casse2 = True
kirsten_advertiss = True

Note 1: If you were in the electronic store when opening the console the script was already executed and the variables evaluated, so do it from another place (from the map for example) or go out and enter again into the electronic store.

Note 2: I didn't try to change instead of these two variables , the one called telephone_casse and set it to True, which maybe was the correct fix, but this worked anyways.

Note 3: If when you go back home after getting the new phone Fanny doesn't call to your door then enter in the console:

Python:
tel_plus_enlevement = 3

Last edited:
Reactions: hulaneo

sellingdreams

Mar 31, 2022
I spent a lot of money on marissa still couldn't get the lubricant. Someone please help.
You first need to click on sex shop, it will be closed then Marissa will talk to you herself asking if you need anything then you can get the lube after this.

Mark9550

Dec 3, 2020
Is there no sound to the game or is it just my phone?

There is music on the main menu so am confused.

Thanks!

Joker Jack

Aug 9, 2022
I know it's late but here's a save file with most content played for anyone who just wants to see most of the lewd content

Reactions: titemp

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.1.1 Final

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 287 MB

Come find me on Discord:

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes