RPGM Completed Complete My Secret Summer Vacation 2 [v1.2.7] [Osanagocoronokimini] (GPT 3.5 MTL)

longbong007

Jul 8, 2017
Still working on it. I don't want to give an exact date because my schedule varies a lot and I'm trying to get this done in my free time.

My progress slowed a lot once I got to the common events file for two reasons.

1) Once I made it to the repeatable H scenes, I started my bug test playthrough. Good news is I haven't broken anything yet. Bad news is I based my text-wrapping on Kagura's translation and some of their lines that I left alone don't fit correctly. I'm guessing it has to do with the font the game uses but the total character count that fits seems to vary slightly. It's around 68, but sometimes you'll get half a word or letter clipping at the end. So I'm backtracking to fix those issues.

2) The common events file obviously contains every H scene in the game. I never stopped checking every line, but I managed to make it through most of the other maps without having to actually edit everything. Unfortunately progress in that department slowed as I find myself editing most/all of the sex scenes. Some for obvious reasons like references to genitals, but the list of subtle changes here by Kagura is long. That and I basically had to make Jessie's dialogue from scratch so it would make sense in character.

I have 5 character's scenes left to go, so that's about 750 lines + a few extra for the TV videos that I might just ignore. Once I've fixed that and finished checking everything in the game, it'll be done.
So, it's gonna be like a patch that overwrite KGR version data? or even the original one?
Now looking back that I just found it odd that the up to dated ver I've bought on dlsite still having slow animation problem up till today while the KGR ver doesn't have that problem.

phoenix31

Apr 10, 2018
I saw that there are feature to edit pregnant belly in the editing characters. So, i'm assumed any features related to it and condom just not matter outside of the recollection room based on what you said.
Once you reach NG+, or play past the 30 days, you do get the ability to edit any character you encountered during the story to whatever you want - either let them be pregnant, turn them younger/older, turn them into futas/men/women. However, it also doesn't change their dialogue in any sort of way at all and is just a visual preference for the player to enjoy.

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
So, it's gonna be like a patch that overwrite KGR version data? or even the original one?
Now looking back that I just found it odd that the up to dated ver I've bought on dlsite still having slow animation problem up till today while the KGR ver doesn't have that problem.
Yes it'll be a patch to overwrite most of the Data folder and one of the files in the js folder. I'm building it using the Kagura release so that's what I'd recommend using. It should theoretically work no matter where you got it so long as it's the most up to date release from the dev.

I won't be uploading a patched version of the game because it's against the forum rules and I don't really want to see this thread closed.

NoodleSalad

Apr 13, 2019
Here's the full recollection save file for Kagura version, I went to recollection room and unlock it using MTool so idk if they work for yall or not but try it out

Reactions: Draky993