RPGM Completed Complete My Secret Summer Vacation 2 [v1.2.7] [Osanagocoronokimini] (GPT 3.5 MTL)

BaguetteMez

Jan 13, 2020
Alright ladies and gents, here it is. Took longer than I wanted to but perfection is the enemy of good.

Inside the folder you'll find an Instructions and Changelog.txt file that should explain everything. Enjoy!
The world rejoices! Thank you for your service bro!

Reactions: jackeasy

sassone

Nov 17, 2019
any one got a link for the new game that is out?

phoenix31

Apr 10, 2018
any one got a link for the new game that is out?
Any reason why this has to be posted here, instead of somewhere else?
I'm not seeing the same developer between that game you posted and the game that this topic is about...

sassone

Nov 17, 2019
Any reason why this has to be posted here, instead of somewhere else?
I'm not seeing the same developer between that game you posted and the game that this topic is about...
oh ops sorry i taught it was the same one, when i search it up his name i found this thread

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
anyone what the code is, or is it not important?
View attachment 3891884
This is for people who want to share their generated characters. Every character has a code on the bottom of the naughty flyers. Dev intended for players to be able to share the images with each other, and that's how you would load another player's character.

TLDR: Not important.
is it possible to change the penis size of the protagonist?
Yes. It's an option located in the options menu. You can access it from the title screen and while you're playing.

Reactions: phoenix31

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Alright ladies and gents, here it is. Took longer than I wanted to but perfection is the enemy of good.

Inside the folder you'll find an Instructions and Changelog.txt file that should explain everything. Enjoy!
For which version is this translation?

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
For which version is this translation?
Any Kagura version or the most up to date from the dev. The dev added content in v1.2.9 so if you try using anything before that it probably won't work.

Kagura's patch didn't actually change anything in the game's content.

Reactions: Slaylife

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
This is for people who want to share their generated characters. Every character has a code on the bottom of the naughty flyers. Dev intended for players to be able to share the images with each other, and that's how you would load another player's character.

TLDR: Not important.

Yes. It's an option located in the options menu. You can access it from the title screen and while you're playing.
is it possible to make it grow more than 10?

Sinombre1887

Nov 6, 2023
just in the sex scene
I would recommend going into your pc's graphics setting and manually set the games graphics setting to high performance, some games both erotic and normal automatically use your integrated graphics card (if you have one) instead of your dedicated graphics card thus causing a noticeable drop in performance when animations are on screen.
quick guide if you don't know how to set your graphics settings manually. go into your pcs settings menu> search graphics settings and click on it> add a new desktop app> go to the folder containing the game> click the application file that starts the game (it will usally just be the name of the game with the file type being application) > once thats done just scroll through your apps list, select it and open options and manully select high performance.

longbong007

Jul 8, 2017
just in the sex scene
If you are using the dlsite ver, I think I got what you mean by lagging. The segg scene in the dlsite ver start slow and pretty mismatch with text and sounds; like it was bad optimized. This problem got fixed in the Kagura ver.