RPGM Completed Complete My Secret Summer Vacation 2 [v1.2.7] [Osanagocoronokimini] (GPT 3.5 MTL)

Kacysplayroom

Feb 7, 2023
Hey there, for some reason when I click either of the two links to download the game it says not found. Am I doing it correctly?

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Hey there, for some reason when I click either of the two links to download the game it says not found. Am I doing it correctly?
You'll have to find the game elsewhere unless someone DMs you a link. The game was removed from the site for violating rule 7 so links to it aren't posted publicly.

The links in OP lead to the AI translation, and it was presumably removed when Kagura published their official english translation.

• Sad
Reactions: Kacysplayroom

Kacysplayroom

Feb 7, 2023
You'll have to find the game elsewhere unless someone DMs you a link. The game was removed from the site for violating rule 7 so links to it aren't posted publicly.

The links in OP lead to the AI translation, and it was presumably removed when Kagura published their official english translation.
Oh I see.....Well would anybody be able to hook a girl up with a download of the game? :cry:

cxvii

Mar 29, 2022
Oh I see.....Well would anybody be able to hook a girl up with a download of the game? :cry:
AsdfmovieInternetGIF.gif
... Search up [Game title], free dowload, etc on the internet, youre bound to find your solution, just check if the website is save of course. Or you can find someone with their upload of the game in this thread with the help of the search tool...

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Alright ladies and gents, here it is. Took longer than I wanted to but perfection is the enemy of good.

Inside the folder you'll find an Instructions and Changelog.txt file that should explain everything. Enjoy!
Thanks for this. This game is almost impossible to play without a guide.

Reactions: jackeasy

Lucassi87

Oct 13, 2017
So, I'm still trying to slow down the time in this game. I'm asking to someone expert of RPGMaker games: in which file can possible be located the info about the passage of time?

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
So, I'm still trying to slow down the time in this game. I'm asking to someone expert of RPGMaker games: in which file can possible be located the info about the passage of time?
I didn't see any plugins controlling the time variables, so changing this sort of thing is not going to be an easy task. There are, in every single map file, lines that read something like this:

1) "C_SET_TIME 05 45" This would follow an event that sets the time to a specific number, like waking up at 5:45 am.
2) "画面キャプチャ保存 Pass_\\V[20]_timestamp 20" I believe this is used to advance time when you enter a map.
3) "C_ADD_TIME 60" This also adds time but it occurs after specific events.

In essence, you would have to find the event/maps that you want to edit and change those numbers, but there are hundreds upon hundreds in the files for every single event at every single location. The debug item that slows down time is only slowing the natural passage, and I'm not sure how it does it.

Based on what I know, this is something that would take a lot of time to change. If there is a shortcut it's only something the dev would know because it's their code.

AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020
beat the kids first since they got the fishing rod, boat, swim suit

on 6th day, beat Hatty at Cicada game, fat ass cow finally move - get big stick

Last edited: