3.70 star(s) 34 Votes

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Super sweet and romantic, but by the gods the over use of brother, sister, and girl are doing my head in. Calling each other brother/sister every now and then is fine, but this is near constant. The over use of girl (and to a lesser extent boy) feels very "valley girl".

There are a good few spelling errors, but nothing than can't be understood through context, but still.

I think what would help is if at the start of the game when naming the MC and sister, you gave the option to assign family nicknames; "your name is aaaa, your sister sometimes calls you bbbb", and "your sisters name is cccc and you sometimes call her dddd". You could have an option in the main menu to change these so people who are already playing when this is added can assign the new nicknames. This won't fix all the over use of brother/sister, a lot of it just needs to be removed completely.

As for girl/boy, just cull the fuck out of the words use. It can still be used like it's being used, but it doesn't need to be used so much

Anyway, back to the game

Last edited:

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Super sweet and romantic, but by the gods the over use of brother, sister, and girl are doing my head in. Calling each other brother/sister every now and then is fine, but this is near constant. The over use of girl (and to a lesser extent boy) feels very "valley girl".

There are a good few spelling errors, but nothing than can't be understood through context, but still.

I think what would help is if at the start of the game when naming the MC and sister, you gave the option to assign family nicknames; "your name is aaaa, your sister sometimes calls you bbbb", and "your sisters name is cccc and you sometimes call her dddd". You could have an option in the main menu to change these so people who are already playing when this is added can assign the new nicknames. This won't fix all the over use of brother/sister, a lot of it just needs to be removed completely.

As for girl/boy, just cull the fuck out of the words use. It can still be used like it's being used, but it doesn't need to be used so much

Anyway, back to the game
This is honestly good insight, regarding the over use though, I must be clear, It's arousing to me, so I end up doing it quite often. But it is true that I'm a degenerate of the first order

Eitherway, I do hope you enjoy the game my friend!

RYOUSC

Jan 11, 2021
This is honestly good insight, regarding the over use though, I must be clear, It's arousing to me, so I end up doing it quite often. But it is true that I'm a degenerate of the first order

To each their own, personally, I love it though! The cultural background might be at play here. Since it's normal for siblings to refer to each other as bro/sis in my language. So I find your dialogue writing very hot.

If you wish to change, I hope you can find a good balance. But if you don't want to change how you write the dialogue, that's fine with me too. Anyway, can't wait for the next update!

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

I love incest, I wouldn't be playing an incest game if I didn't, so that's not the issue. And I do really enjoy the game, this was the only issue so far that I played

To each their own, personally, I love it though! The cultural background might be at play here. Since it's normal for siblings to refer to each other as bro/sis in my language. So I find your dialogue writing very hot.

If you wish to change, I hope you can find a good balance. But if you don't want to change how you write the dialogue, that's fine with me too. Anyway, can't wait for the next update!
I think you're probably right with the cultural thing, siblings where I live would rarely directly refer to each other as brother or sister. So seeing it over used to such an extent here just feels wrong.

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018

I did tune it a bit down on places where I myself did find it a bit gratuitous, but it's also a cultural thing for me indeed as it's quite common here to use a cute pet nickname for your sister ; although rare for your brother

Thank you very much for your support my friend, I hope you end up enjoying the next update! I'm rendering some videos as we speak :D

3561a.png
Here, a sneak peek because I really like how their asses look on this one

I love incest, I wouldn't be playing an incest game if I didn't, so that's not the issue. And I do really enjoy the game, this was the only issue so far that I played

I think you're probably right with the cultural thing, siblings where I live would rarely directly refer to each other as brother or sister. So seeing it over used to such an extent here just feels wrong.
It is okay my friend, I sincerely appreciate that you're enjoying my game and even more that you saw it fitting to give me your feedback as I understand it comes from a place of true enjoyiment of the experience! Otherwise I assume you wouldn't really bother

So worry not for as I said, your opinion is thoughtfully appreciated!

3718a.png
Another one
Because she's best girl!

(My apologies for the late reply, I've been rather busy between the game and my personal affairs!)

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
It's the same where I'm from. I'm from the midwest in America, and we don't often call our siblings by "brother/sister." We'll use their names or a nickname for them typically. Like, I'll call my brother "Ricky" instead of his normal name of "Richard." Sometimes my older sister will call me "bubby," but not very often and usually only when she wants something from me.

I also felt like this is definitely something more cultural than anything. I'm not sure where, though my first thoughts would go somewhere asian like Japan. Though, younger siblings are still typically called by their name where as older siblings have the big brother/sister moniker.

You could just be like me and mentally replace all the brother/sister/girl/boy's in the text with their names. I do this with grammar, spelling, and word choice that is awkward. Also with the over gratuitous use of stuff like that in all the incest/whatever AVNs I play.

Side note, the use of love/nicknames people give each other like "babe" and stuff I typically ignore too. I don't know what it is, but I hate it when a guy calls a girl "babe," baby," or some other super cheesy pet name. Hypocritically, I don't mind it when a girl calls their man "baby," but it's just cringy for me otherwise. I like My New Family/Memories by Killer7 but he does that all the time and it makes me want to pull my hair out lol. So I spend a lot of time mentally changing the dialogue to fit my preference. I stay for the story, mainly. Cringy dialogue can be mentally changed pretty easily I think.

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
It's the same where I'm from. I'm from the midwest in America, and we don't often call our siblings by "brother/sister." We'll use their names or a nickname for them typically. Like, I'll call my brother "Ricky" instead of his normal name of "Richard." Sometimes my older sister will call me "bubby," but not very often and usually only when she wants something from me.

I also felt like this is definitely something more cultural than anything. I'm not sure where, though my first thoughts would go somewhere asian like Japan. Though, younger siblings are still typically called by their name where as older siblings have the big brother/sister moniker.

You could just be like me and mentally replace all the brother/sister/girl/boy's in the text with their names. I do this with grammar, spelling, and word choice that is awkward. Also with the over gratuitous use of stuff like that in all the incest/whatever AVNs I play.

Side note, the use of love/nicknames people give each other like "babe" and stuff I typically ignore too. I don't know what it is, but I hate it when a guy calls a girl "babe," baby," or some other super cheesy pet name. Hypocritically, I don't mind it when a girl calls their man "baby," but it's just cringy for me otherwise. I like My New Family/Memories by Killer7 but he does that all the time and it makes me want to pull my hair out lol. So I spend a lot of time mentally changing the dialogue to fit my preference. I stay for the story, mainly. Cringy dialogue can be mentally changed pretty easily I think.
Honestly for me it's a mix, culturally speaking I refer to my sister as sister and she calls me brother or a cute nickname I'm too embarrassed to type out here

But matter of fact is that the main reason I use Bro and Sis so much is that it arouses me, this can't be denied

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
Honestly for me it's a mix, culturally speaking I refer to my sister as sister and she calls me brother or a cute nickname I'm too embarrassed to type out here

But matter of fact is that the main reason I use Bro and Sis so much is that it arouses me, this can't be denied
Hey, nothing wrong with using what arouses you. It's your AVN and you're making it to share (whether for free or for money) with the public. It's not up to you to cater to us. Like I said, it's no real issue for me to mentally change the dialogue as I read through it to fit my needs.

Interesting though that you and your sister call each other that. I don't know where you live or the culture that surrounds you, but it's definitely not a midwestern thing. Could also just be a family thing, since no one in my family, intermediate family or not, uses that to refer to our siblings. Sometimes, yes, but not as a regular thing. The most often we would say that is if we're referring to our siblings when talking to someone else like "my brother/sister said/did this" etc. Not so much when talking to each other.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gargarlley

fapioramos

Jun 27, 2022

dont be embarrassed here, we brother and sister here. your kink is your kink, my kink is mine. salute

• Red Heart

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Hey, nothing wrong with using what arouses you. It's your AVN and you're making it to share (whether for free or for money) with the public. It's not up to you to cater to us. Like I said, it's no real issue for me to mentally change the dialogue as I read through it to fit my needs.

Interesting though that you and your sister call each other that. I don't know where you live or the culture that surrounds you, but it's definitely not a midwestern thing. Could also just be a family thing, since no one in my family, intermediate family or not, uses that to refer to our siblings. Sometimes, yes, but not as a regular thing. The most often we would say that is if we're referring to our siblings when talking to someone else like "my brother/sister said/did this" etc. Not so much when talking to each other.
Ah, I'm not american; it's a cultural thing here haha; We do call each other by our name in ocassion, it really depends on when and where it's said tbh

dont be embarrassed here, we brother and sister here. your kink is your kink, my kink is mine. salute
My thirst is your thirst, your thirst is my thirst.
A salute to you as well my friend!

• Red Heart
Reactions: fapioramos

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
What's the music piece in the beginning of the story when you meet your sister? Been just listening to it instead of playing lmao.
I don't really recall, the one at the very first scene? You could probably check with unren and then use the music folder to find a match my friend

Reactions: fapioramos

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I just finished playing this and I have got to say it is my favourite incest game on the site.
I especially like that it focuses on the sister and there aren't a dozen different family members.
Although I do wonder what would happen if the mum found out :unsure:

But anyway great game dev I really like it.:D

• Red Heart

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
I just finished playing this and I have got to say it is my favourite incest game on the site.
I especially like that it focuses on the sister and there aren't a dozen different family members.
Although I do wonder what would happen if the mum found out :unsure:

But anyway great game dev I really like it.:D
Appreciate your kind words my friend, regarding your question. I believe you'll find out sooner than later :p

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Latest from Patreon.

Good day my friends!

Here I am to announce that once and for all I am truly done with this chapter, or at least I believe so as there's always something I'll have to tweak after release because you my friends inform me

But nonetheless, it is ready to deploy!

10.000 words, 700 renders, 11 loading cards, 14 songs and 16 videos

It really got longer than I expected indeed but I'm quite happy with the results I believe it's a good setup for what's to come next and I sincerely hope that you'll end up enjoying it my friends

Unless something went terribly wrong, it shall be released during the week, as always, it'll be deployed by tiers. Our connoisseurs shall get it first and so on. So hold tight for soon you all shall be basking in Claire's wholesomeness!

The only thing that kind of bothers me is that I finished at 3900 renders done,I would have liked to reach 4.000 for this release but oh well, it'll come on our next one I suppose!

I really am a bit manic with that, not gonna lie

Yet, I'll keep you posted my friends and I sincerely thank you for all the support you've given me over the months, Without you I really doubt I would've been able to focus on finishing this titanic work. It is difficult not to lose hope when the damn renders don't end up looking like you want them to look and you have to redo the whole thing because it just does not fit with what you have in your mind

Yet I never gave up, for I knew you'd be there to hold me when I faltered!

I'll see you soon my friends, I'll see you soon. Do expect news for I surely will be awaiting for your feedback!

Have a magnificient day and may your days be joyous!

May we all keep dreaming forevermore!

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes