3.70 star(s) 34 Votes

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
receptionist in the hotel caught a exception

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UPD: FIXED!
changed re to rcp in script.rpy and all went good. Receptionist become good - no exceptions more rised.

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Was the issue on your side or did I do something wrong?
I can not say exactly. perhaps if I had a debugger for renpy projects I could give a more specific answer. but for now - for now, changing re to rcp in the variable declaration area and in the area that corresponds to the part of the plot where the brother and sister arrived at the hotel helped me. this change cured all exceptions.

yeah seem i need to get renpy-debugger

Mar 3, 2020
Was the issue on your side or did I do something wrong?
changing re to rcp [...] cured all exceptions.
Without investigating any further than reading this exchange, I suspect the problem is that a) re collides with the name of Python's regular expression library, and b) he's using some mod which dumps that identifier into the global namespace.

The mod in question may be my Terminal Punctuation mod. I'll fix it shortly.

EDIT: Done.

Last edited:
Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Without investigating any further than reading this exchange, I suspect the problem is that a) re collides with the name of Python's regular expression library, and b) he's using some mod which dumps that identifier into the global namespace.

The mod in question may be my Terminal Punctuation mod. I'll fix it shortly.

EDIT: Done.
I completely forgot that I installed this mod. yes, it looks like the mod is to blame.
the second time when the mod interferes and does not help.
usually modifications do not cause problems.
thanks for fixing the bugs.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
anyone know how often this gets updated ? if my memory serves me last update was back in november :unsure:

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
anyone know how often this gets updated ? if my memory serves me last update was back in november :unsure:
Hello there friend, it's updated whenever I finish, usually I take around 2/3 months per update
On Discord I post renders and such and take to answering most questions as well

I'm the only one working on this project and I'm a bit of a maniac when it comes to it so it's a bit on the slower side of things, but I'd like to believe that the end product is rather enjoyable

Hope this answer satisfied you!

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Hello there friend, it's updated whenever I finish, usually I take around 2/3 months per update

I'm the only one working on this project and I'm a bit of a maniac when it comes to it so it's a bit on the slower side of things, but I'd like to believe that the end product is rather enjoyable

thank you ... love your game (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gargarlley

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Gaargarlley you are insanely well read (at least if you in your early 20s). Im guessing u study/studied philo too?
Thank you for the compliment friend, I have no formal education sadly, I began working before I could fully finish high school

Reactions: fapioramos

Gustavous

May 12, 2020

It is very enjoyable, it's quite a good reading

• Red Heart

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I will definitely look into it then, thank you for the advice!

For what I've seen Patreon is a bit of a lottery so it might get banned it might not, it's up to our mysterious overlords now

You heard right sir! No harem or any other girls, this game is all about your lovely sister and how such a romance would develop!
not even a harem of daughters eventually? haha just joking, just found the game will give a try. I love a good story, its getting harder to find these kind of games these days but they are definitely out there i have a few really good favorites for sure...thank you for this!

• Red Heart

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
not even a harem of daughters eventually? haha just joking, just found the game will give a try. I love a good story, its getting harder to find these kind of games these days but they are definitely out there i have a few really good favorites for sure...thank you for this!
I solemnly hope that you enjoy it my friend

Reactions: fapioramos

whxzrd

May 5, 2021
I gotta say that the character model for the 'sister' is somewhat refreshing and unique on its own way, the story is pretty realistic and interesting to read as well. I'll be looking forward to your next update!

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
I gotta say that the character model for the 'sister' is somewhat refreshing and unique on its own way, the story is pretty realistic and interesting to read as well. I'll be looking forward to your next update!
I'm really glad you're enjoying it friend, I hope the next update will be just as entertaining!

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes