paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
Sorry man, just joking.:oops: I still playing... For now I refuse to be Molly boyfriend (but I have a save right before the decision). After completing that route I go and accept her offer and we see where we go...
Goodluck to you. Hope you get the cheater route too lmao but always remember. Molly is very hard to resist also Nikki. Damn that girl almost gives me a heart attack. I think all of them are very hard to resists :LOL:

Reactions: wirelessnick

wirelessnick

May 4, 2019
Well, with the risk I get nuked about this, I give my one cent opinion about this game:
Story: Decent, sometimes even good
Humor: Oh, this was great, simply great:LOL::LOL::LOL:
Renders: Transition from meh to amazing especially after v8
Girls: Beautifully executed both physically and personality

But all of this was ruined when I refuse to be Molly boyfriend. The entire game collapsed around me... What happened?!? It's like another team take over the game without having a clue about him.
Why all my relations with girls went from "crazy about my dick" to "I don't give a fuck about you"?!?
To be clear: I love this game until the "boyfriend" question. But I'm very disappointed with the finale.
And the million dollar question: Is there a rewriting of the ending? Because if it is... is a game changer... literally...

Last edited:

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Well, with the risk I get nuked about this, I give my one cent opinion about this game:
Story: Decent, sometimes even good
Humor: Oh, this was great, simply great:LOL::LOL::LOL:
Renders: Transition from meh to amazing especially after v8
Girls: Beautifully executed both physically and personality

But all of this was ruined when I refuse to be Molly boyfriend. The entire game collapsed around me... What happened?!? It's like another team take over the game without having a clue about him.
Why all my relations with girls went from "crazy about my dick" to "I don't give a fuck about you"?!?
To be clear I love this game until the "boyfriend" question. But I'm very disappointed with the finale.
And the million dollar question: Is there a rewriting of the ending? Because if it is... is a game changer... literally...
The endings are being reworked I believe

Reactions: wirelessnick

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yes, the dev has been bullied into changing some ending.
Not bullied, people gave them their opinion also about the situation about the other options and he found they had a point when thinking about it. Based upon his remarks one could even say he felt more bullied to not include an ending with Tales and Nikki, even when he felt that the original reason had become more flimsy as he wished. Now he may still decide that such an ending does not make sense and just shore up the arguments against it in the game.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Not bullied, people gave them their opinion also about the situation about the other options and he found they had a point when thinking about it. Based upon his remarks one could even say he felt more bullied to not include an ending with Tales and Nikki, even when he felt that the original reason had become more flimsy as he wished. Now he may still decide that such an ending does not make sense and just shore up the arguments against it in the game.
I like how these white knights take the genuine criticism majority have with the game. Seriously they seem mature and should host a workshop on how to improve on oneself with the criticism one receives. On a side note, dev already admitted that he fucked himself in the ass with the addition of "(fake)love interests" and putting out a BS ending (well on the non-Molly route).

I just hope the next game he makes isn't clickbaity like this one (if you played VNs here you'll get it and I don't mean the literal logic in the naming of the title). Oh and I also think incest is overrated (but receives a huge support) and personally don't like it most of the time, so yeah I really think its clickbaity.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Did the game get an update? I clicked on one of the Mac links and it said "V10"; and I have V1.0.

GypsyBastard

Aug 9, 2018
So what ending do you guys want to see?

Personally I want an ending where Nikki ends up with one of the girls, maybe Jessica or Sarah and Tales ends up with molly, then they all have a confrontation about Tales and Nikki's feelings for each other and decide that while not fully embracing a romantic relationship between Tales an Nikki the four of them still come together for a bit of fun every now and again while still being in a relationship with their respective partners.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
So what ending do you guys want to see?

Personally I want an ending where Nikki ends up with one of the girls, maybe Jessica or Sarah and Tales ends up with molly, then they all have a confrontation about Tales and Nikki's feelings for each other and decide that while not fully embracing a romantic relationship between Tales an Nikki the four of them still come together for a bit of fun every now and again while still being in a relationship with their respective partners.
Actually to be honest weirdly enough Molly herself would seem quite the catch for Nikki if Tales would end up with another girl.

GypsyBastard

Aug 9, 2018
Actually to be honest weirdly enough Molly herself would seem quite the catch for Nikki if Tales would end up with another girl.
I guess that could work too, Molly is kinda the female equivalent of Tales before Nikki decided to make him more open to casual fun.

Reactions: DA22

Veriko666

Nov 29, 2019
I think the best ending would of been Tales ending up with Molly and Nikki in som other relationship (as it was with my playthrough). However in an epilogue or sequel, a few years later Nikki and Tales end up together again due to their relationships falling apart due to the fact that despite them agreeing that they could never end up together, could never stop thinking of each other.

I really feel like they were supposed to end up together, I think Nikki at a few times really showed that she deeply loved Tales and there was real sexual tension between them. However for some reason it felt like the dev changed direction all of a sudden. Like I've said in earlier post, in my head canon they end up together again 4-5 years later and end up accepting their feelings for each other.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I think the best ending would of been Tales ending up with Molly and Nikki in som other relationship (as it was with my playthrough). However in an epilogue or sequel, a few years later Nikki and Tales end up together again due to their relationships falling apart due to the fact that despite them agreeing that they could never end up together, could never stop thinking of each other.

I really feel like they were supposed to end up together, I think Nikki at a few times really showed that she deeply loved Tales and there was real sexual tension between them. However for some reason it felt like the dev changed direction all of a sudden. Like I've said in earlier post, in my head canon they end up together again 4-5 years later and end up accepting their feelings for each other.
wow i really like this idea (y)(y)(y)

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
If mc and Nikki end up together it's perfectly make sense for my play through because Molly already likes Nikki and Nikki ended up alone so :D I am up that ending

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
Well, when Nikki and Molly cameo in Where the Heart is, it looks like they're on a date in a fancy restaraunt and Tales is nowhere to be seen.

3.90 star(s) 128 Votes