MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Sumodeine I do hope that your next game, doesn't shove a female character in MC's face then cut it off. Sure incest is overrated and I am not a fan of it but you trolled people with both the incestous title and the non-romanceable sister.

Rant over, I do sincerely wish you luck in your future endeavours and I don't bear any ill will towards you or anyone in this thread.

• Angry
Reactions: Jaun Karr

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
Ty i was looking for games that aren't in the 0.1 version lol and found this one but reading some of the comments made me kind of wary about it
just for clarity, it's a good game as is, the humor is particularly top notch, but since it is being reworked I'd assume it would be better to wait rather than get a first impression of it now.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
just for clarity, it's a good game as is, the humor is particularly top notch, but since it is being reworked I'd assume it would be better to wait rather than get a first impression of it now.
Fully agree with statements above, just some people like the available endings better as others. :) Sumo is also redoing and upgrading early renders in game besides adding extra endings, so def best to wait to see game after he is done.

Reactions: Lucian Light

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Ending was Disapointment :cautious:why on earth i impregnated that milf :ROFLMAO:(prob my bad decision there)
Pity Mc' Has feelings toward Nikki that hurts in ending
Hope next update changes
Mc' doesnt look bad just need hair cut and some good clothing (y)
Forever Nikki:love:

No To NTR :poop:

Reactions: Level9000Retard

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
who's older than? (sr my english isn't well)
No idea they are same age, it does not matter really either I think. Not like there would be any power dynamic between the two based upon a serious age gap, at most some bragging rights on who is a few minutes older.

vanphu111

Aug 31, 2019
No idea they are same age, it does not matter really either I think. Not like there would be any power dynamic between the two based upon a serious age gap, at most some bragging rights on who is a few minutes older.
I'm translating it into Vietnamese so i need to know who's older to call. Please help me!

D

Deleted member 840101

I'm translating it into Vietnamese so i need to know who's older to call. Please help me!
I don't remember nikki or tales talking about who is elder in this game but I do have a feeling that the one who should be older is Nikki.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I don't remember nikki or tales talking about who is elder in this game but I do have a feeling that the one who should be older is Nikki.
Based upon behavior it might be Tales, but I suspect you might be right.

3.90 star(s) 128 Votes