noobhkn31

Jun 13, 2018
For you and everyone else: Don't rely on information from other random sites. The first sentence, in bold, on my patreon page is that the game is still under construction.
If you go to my discord, the first link you'll see is the announcement that I'm still working on the game, making the changes the Burt pointed out.
And obviously on here, the only adult game site I currently frequent, the game does not have the completed tag.

Don't get me wrong. I'm glad you asked the question, rather than just take another site's word for it, but I'm just surprised that there was any confusion about that at all.
Alright thanks mate

bigjoe1988

Oct 19, 2017
just played the game for the 3 time Cory's ending need to be better i was hoping her and the MC would end up together and the ending with you moms friend i did not like she as you baby and you have nothing to do with the kid i think they should of got married and there need to to be a sister brother ending so i hope sumodeine makes better endings

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Are there multiple endings regarding Taylor & Nikki or is it the same no matter what, my ending just seemed depressing lmao
Basically there are two endings for Nikki now based upon whether you let her date and two for Taylor based upon cheating Molly after accepting her or not. Sumo is reworking games and endings though as Burt said.

B31stone

Feb 7, 2020
For you and everyone else: Don't rely on information from other random sites. The first sentence, in bold, on my patreon page is that the game is still under construction.
If you go to my discord, the first link you'll see is the announcement that I'm still working on the game, making the changes the Burt pointed out.
And obviously on here, the only adult game site I currently frequent, the game does not have the completed tag.

Don't get me wrong. I'm glad you asked the question, rather than just take another site's word for it, but I'm just surprised that there was any confusion about that at all.
Will there be any possibility of Nikki/Molly 3some where they end up together. Any Anal paths with Nikki/Molly either together and/or separate?

turukeko

Sep 26, 2018
I would love an Ashley ending, escaping to a PETA farm, and having an open three way relationship with a sheep named Linda.
I enjoyed this, mostly for the laughs, I loved how clueless the MC is.

...vigorously opens her shirt showing her cleavage, she puts both hands over your chest. You can see lust and desire burn deep in her eyes

-Take me!
-Take you where?

top notch 10/10 would recomend

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Basically there are two endings for Nikki now based upon whether you let her date and two for Taylor based upon cheating Molly after accepting her or not. Sumo is reworking games and endings though as Burt said.
Awesome & glad to hear about the rework, highly looking forward to it!

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes