Red469

May 18, 2018
Are there multiple endings regarding Taylor & Nikki or is it the same no matter what, my ending just seemed depressing lmao
Yes current build yes whats coming wont dissappoint either

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
PS:i know all the endings..i tested them..but..like Not Thea..ima asshole :D
also...my spoiler is a legit ending..now you get to speculate yer asses off WTF it means :p
Ok if you insist... my peculate is according to someone dropping a map, 9 endings

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Will we be told which endings are possible - via forum or walkthrough - so that we can avoid pursuing and ending that won't happen as most of us will be starting from scratch again?

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
I'll have to start from scratch - thought incorrectly MSMR had finished for good & deleted my saves & those in %AppData%\RenPY. At least it'll give me a chance to see any other changes/renders.

Look forward to either a map/list/walkthrough that highlights the potential endings. Need at least Nikki/Molly/Cory/Jessica/Skyler & any combos they're in - as well as a chance to bonk Sarah :D

Last edited:

Red469

May 18, 2018
I'll have to start from scratch - thought incorrectly MSMR had finished for good & deleted my saves & those in %AppData%\RenPY. At least it'll give me a change to see any other changes/renders.

Look forward to either a map/list/walkthrough that highlights the potential endings. Need at least Nikki/Molly/Cory/Jessica/Skyler & any combos they're in - as well as a chance to bonk Sarah :D
Prolly a good idea, do remember tho, this is gonna be all about the choices... make em or they make you.

Reactions: Mormont and P4cc3r5

Red469

May 18, 2018
It will be done when done, since it should be last update let's give Sumo the time he wants to take with it to polish it as much as desired. Sometimes that means you have to put it away for a week so you can look at it with fresh eyes again.
Hell to the YES...
Fair Point Mr DA22, Well put.

badass

Jul 24, 2017

SumoTEAM -
Tomorrow is the day we've all been waiting for. I've been working my ass off on the reworking of the endings and everything is finally coming together to deliver the greatest reworking of an end to an adult visual novel in adult visual novel history! The list of adult visual novels that have been reworked is small, so that helps in my ranking. Looking back, I wish I would have ended the game like this the first time around, but I'm glad the game got here eventually.
There's a ton of brand new content that will lead to new endings. The early game renders have all been re-done. And new menus and the addition of music are the cherries on top of the sundae. Overall, I'm really, really happy with the results and I hope you will be too.
Right now, the game is all but complete. I need to build the game packages, and upload them tomorrow. So if everything goes well, I'll be ready to post the update tomorrow night.
I hope you're ready!
Best,
Sumodeine

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Wow - if that Nikki/Cory picture is an indication of an ending I never saw that one coming! Can't wait & hopefully we'll find the endings that can be pursued via walkthrough or some means.

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes