Oct 24, 2019
Since there's another random ass Big Brother and Eric is back alive... can you kindly release Ashley from jail? Her services are required yet again.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
yes..yes...YES...so you think we are going to get a sister ending?
Likely, he said he was going to have a look at what endings would make sense based on how the story developed after his original plans, after reworking renders for old chapters first. They will still be endings that will make sense to him though.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
yes..yes...YES...so you think we are going to get a sister ending?
Likely, he said he was going to have a look at what endings would make sense based on how the story developed after his original plans, after reworking renders for old chapters first. They will still be endings that will make sense to him though.
I don't think he should do a true sister ending, it was never the plan at the start and he shouldn't cave to pressure now. I think more Nikki action wouldn't hurt, but I don't think a Nikki ending would make sense. :)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I don't think he should do a true sister ending, it was never the plan at the start and he shouldn't cave to pressure now. I think more Nikki action wouldn't hurt, but I don't think a Nikki ending would make sense. :)
I do disagree a bit. I think the way he let the game change during development and his own remarks that he more or less felt trapped by that earlier remark when in game sense it made less sense not to do it after those changes are reasons for him to look at it. In the end that will be up to him though and what he sees as making sense.

For myself I hope he takes the Marc ending out whether he will do a Nikki-Tales ending or not and that on the three cats ending he will replace the three cats with Tales kid with Mrs S or one she gets for herself, but that is just my selfish side speaking. :p

fujiwaranovan

Dec 3, 2018
nice dev. thnks.. i hope in the new update will have more choice for the girl ending.. why you must only molly if we have another girls? . or maybe you could add harem ending :v.. pregnancy aslo good choice . lol

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
honestly from some of the stuff he's said it sounds like the lack of a Niki ending was him caving to the folks that were adamant there wouldn't be one simply because he said so early on there wouldn't be one. I honestly don't know how the way we left off the last chapter that there wasn't a Niki ending somewhere in his mind.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The way the story has progressed, I think a true Nikki ending would make the most sense.
Well i think he has enough there in the story to have both a Nikki ending or a non Nikki ending make sense if he wishes to. A non Tales - Nikki ending would be harder to set up where he would give both Tales and Nikki a good end in my opinion, but my read of them is a bit different from Sumo's. It is just what makes sense to Sumo though, since it is his game.

Reactions: wirelessnick

SecondAlice

Jan 8, 2020
Can we get at least one Sarah sex scene? Pretty please? This was the most disappointing part of the game for me, I mean look at her, she's gorgeous. Otherwise I don't think it's a shitty game like a lot of people do, but rather an OK game because of all the potential gone to waste, I'm talking about Sarah, yes, but also Skylar, Corey, Chelsea, and Jessica, they all could've had more appropriate story developments and endings, even if not as LI. I understand Molly or bust way, I do, but it doesn't mean that all the other females had to be taken out by force, there is good story to develop there, and some of them are actually good relationship materials for MC (most obvious being Skylar)
I understand the author if he's proud of Molly ending and wants to keep it that way, it's his story after all, but please PLEASE Sumodeine if you're reading this, give at least some good closure to the characters, that's all I'm asking, I know you have it in you, regards.
Oh and Sarah sex scene, please, it's a major waste to put such a beautiful and charismatic character in your story for just a blowjob and some teasing, at least consider this.

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes