magus448

May 22, 2018
I don't understand, why the relationship between the syblings, has to be all or nothing, full boyfriend girlfriend, or no sex at all? what happened to friends with benefits?
Yeah the "we can't be together" gets rammed down our throats several times. The speech Nikki has to Tales after rejecting Molly was like the Dev just yelling at the people who want to end up with her. Never mind that maybe some just want to play the field a bit more or be with someone else.

One minute she has feelings for him, another she doesn't. If she doesn't have feelings, why stop with the swb (siblings with benefits) situation? I could see stopping everything before they crossed that line, but they already did. So whats the point stopping after it's already been crossed?

It's stop playing the field and settle down or else forever alone. After Nikki helps him be able to get all the casual sex he was missing and telling him not to bother with Molly, she does a 180 and calls him an idiot for not wanting to settle down with her.

Last edited:
Oct 24, 2019
Since there's another random ass Big Brother and Eric is back alive... can you kindly release Ashley from jail? Her services are required yet again.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
yes..yes...YES...so you think we are going to get a sister ending?
Likely, he said he was going to have a look at what endings would make sense based on how the story developed after his original plans, after reworking renders for old chapters first. They will still be endings that will make sense to him though.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
yes..yes...YES...so you think we are going to get a sister ending?
Likely, he said he was going to have a look at what endings would make sense based on how the story developed after his original plans, after reworking renders for old chapters first. They will still be endings that will make sense to him though.
I don't think he should do a true sister ending, it was never the plan at the start and he shouldn't cave to pressure now. I think more Nikki action wouldn't hurt, but I don't think a Nikki ending would make sense. :)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I don't think he should do a true sister ending, it was never the plan at the start and he shouldn't cave to pressure now. I think more Nikki action wouldn't hurt, but I don't think a Nikki ending would make sense. :)
I do disagree a bit. I think the way he let the game change during development and his own remarks that he more or less felt trapped by that earlier remark when in game sense it made less sense not to do it after those changes are reasons for him to look at it. In the end that will be up to him though and what he sees as making sense.

For myself I hope he takes the Marc ending out whether he will do a Nikki-Tales ending or not and that on the three cats ending he will replace the three cats with Tales kid with Mrs S or one she gets for herself, but that is just my selfish side speaking. :p

fujiwaranovan

Dec 3, 2018
nice dev. thnks.. i hope in the new update will have more choice for the girl ending.. why you must only molly if we have another girls? . or maybe you could add harem ending :v.. pregnancy aslo good choice . lol

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
honestly from some of the stuff he's said it sounds like the lack of a Niki ending was him caving to the folks that were adamant there wouldn't be one simply because he said so early on there wouldn't be one. I honestly don't know how the way we left off the last chapter that there wasn't a Niki ending somewhere in his mind.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The way the story has progressed, I think a true Nikki ending would make the most sense.
Well i think he has enough there in the story to have both a Nikki ending or a non Nikki ending make sense if he wishes to. A non Tales - Nikki ending would be harder to set up where he would give both Tales and Nikki a good end in my opinion, but my read of them is a bit different from Sumo's. It is just what makes sense to Sumo though, since it is his game.

Reactions: wirelessnick
3.90 star(s) 128 Votes