BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
British? Yes...
English? Absolutely not...
That's like telling a Texan that he's Californian - it's plain wrong...
Even I knew that. Welsh is a totally different type of country of it's own right. I have ancestral ties to the Welsh and Northern Ireland, Germany, Dutch & French (Though I don't claim the French blood that much). I'm still looking into my Scottish ancestry to find out if it is really true that I am a direct descendant of Mary Queen of Scotts. And President Andrew Jackson (Who was the first to bring Progressive Gov. Ruling to my country, for which I hang in shame over that.)

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

SumoTEAM -
The title says it all. In an effort to expand my reach, and hopefully get more eyes on what I'm creating, I started an instagram page last night:

I plan on sharing images of my characters that aren't related to the game. Just a place to post some fun images or glamour shots of the characters. I originally thought of making the account from Nikki's perspective, and I still think that is an absolutely brilliant idea, but I wanted to be able to include all my characters and make things that aren't MSMR canon. Maybe I'll revisit that idea (or one like it) in the future.
So if you're on instagram, I'd really appreciate a follow. If you're not on instagram, join up and follow me just so you can see how this experiment unfolds!
Peace and Love,
Sumodeine

csecsbiro

Oct 10, 2019
I didnt read the whole comment section, because I'm new in this game and don't want any possible spoiler.
Please anyone can tell me, is there ONLY sister route?

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
I didnt read the whole comment section, because I'm new in this game and don't want any possible spoiler.
Please anyone can tell me, is there ONLY sister route?
Hide, quickly!
Like there's probably some outdated thread somewhere around here no one goes anymore, where they won't find you.

Answer: There is no sister route. No sister only, no sister plus someone route. If you want to know why...read any of the hundreds of posts about it in this thread. Search function thread only ftw.

Probably a good idea to do that first in the future. People have been killed for that question.

3.90 star(s) 128 Votes