I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
So, a question.

All the other countries there have "land" on the end.

England
Scotland
Northern Ireland

So, shouldn't Wales be called Walesland? Waleland? Have some consistency for crying out loud!
Wales isn't its real name, it's just the English translation of Cymru and is pronounced cumree. (don't ask :rolleyes: )

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Jaun Karr

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So, a question.

All the other countries there have "land" on the end.

England
Scotland
Northern Ireland

So, shouldn't Wales be called Walesland? Waleland? Have some consistency for crying out loud!
I'd like to say the name thing dates back to the Anglo Saxon stuff and our proud history of being our own people.

Truth is the tarts from Cardiff are so fat the easiest way to pull one is with a harpoon ... thus our land was nicknamed, Wales.

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
Wut?

If I was born in England, i'd be English .... I was born in Wales which makes me Welsh.

Despite being attached, it isn't the same place.

Do they not teach Geography anymore or have you not got that far in school?
Wales eh? That's where William Wallace and Mel Gibson are from right? ;) (sarcassmmm)

In all seriousness Wales is beautiful, accents and all (y)

Reactions: Freezer14

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I cannot believe we are talking about Geography and history in this forum.
After a hard days masturbation over a brother dumping a load in his sisters rectum it doesn't hurt to remember that we did once pretend to listen to teachers and we have some knowledge worth sharing.

Or we just cheat and Google stuff, praise the internet.

Wales eh? That's where William Wallace and Mel Gibson are from right? ;) (sarcassmmm)

In all seriousness Wales is beautiful, accents and all (y)
Some of the countryside is gorgeous. We grew up on a little farm that had a really nice stream running through it, great in the summer.

It also had a large woodland area that I refused to go near because my brother told me and my twinsy a demon lived there and was going to eat us. We were 6. For 9 years until I moved away I never went near those damn trees.

Last edited:

Phuckya

Jun 25, 2018
Thanks man. Appreciate it!

In future updates, please please please don't neglect the feet peeps. Nikki is ridiculously hot and throughout the game there's a shitload of renders where her feet are front-and-center (so already better than most games, if I'm being fair). For the entire game I had hope that we'd get to use them, if you get me... but we didn't.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm a huge fan of this game, and by extension, you. So I mean no disrespect at all in saying this and I don't want it to seem like I'm making demands. I just wish there was more content for my primary kink, especially in the stories that I take a liking to. Though I doubt I'm alone with that wish.

That being said, I'm only pledged for $5 currently, so maybe it's not my place to complain. Just a little disappointed. Still played the shit out of it though, and will continue to with future updates. Keep up the excellent work :).

Edit: On a side note, that comment about how stupid the apartment fire was in “A- -“ was priceless.

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
In future updates, please please please don't neglect the feet peeps.
I'm not really a foot guy, so it's not something I think to much about. Not sure I have a good spot in this final update where something like that would fit. Let me think on it for a bit. Don't worry Ava - if I did include it, I'd make it optional.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Don't worry Ava - if I did include it, I'd make it optional.
I don't have anything against the kink itself or the people into it, just don't find feet to be very sexual. It's never been my thing.

Could possibly be that feet are super tickly so hate anyone going near them.

I had some awesome slippers, big huge fluffy things, amazing during winter. Only problem was the fluff inside kept tickling me and anytime I walked somewhere in them I was nearly giggling to myself. Awkward as hell.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
My twinsy used to make a joke similar to that.

People measure their height in feet but with you they take it literally.

Just in case anyone isn't in on the joke i'm really short, i'm 4 foot 8. My sister joked it was actual feet height.
Hey just remember all the old adages about "Good thing's in small packages" and everything works out. Either that or you can remind everyone that just like funsized candy you know how to choke a bitch too.

Phuckya

Jun 25, 2018
Scenes with feet need to be optional though, personally I find it gross.
I respect that, and I agree. Anything other than plain ol' vanilla sex should be optional in every game. People can tailor their own experiences that way. Act the way they would if they were actually in that situation.

I'm not really a foot guy, so it's not something I think to much about. Not sure I have a good spot in this final update where something like that would fit. Let me think on it for a bit. Don't worry Ava - if I did include it, I'd make it optional.
That's entirely understandable. I actually intended to mention that "if you're not into it, you probably don't think about it" in my initial comment. I wrote the comment in Word before posting it though, because comments were broken last time I tried. Must have slipped my mind.

I'm completely ignorant to any process involved in the making of these stories, so I may be way off the mark here, so feel free to tell me to shove it... but if there's nowhere for it to fit in the next batch of content, is it possible to inject it into a scene or two from the past as an option? Like a patch that comes along with an update, could potentially make the final release a whole game download, the "patch" could already be in it.

Either way, thanks for the reply and the consideration. Even if it doesn't make it in, I appreciate this much anyway.

3.90 star(s) 128 Votes