• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I've just started playing this game, and I quite enjoy it. I do have to say that I'm amused that there are over 200 pages for this thread and people are still bitching about the content. I woul think all of the haters would be long gone by now.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I've just started playing this game, and I quite enjoy it. I do have to say that I'm amused that there are over 200 pages for this thread and people are still bitching about the content. I woul think all of the haters would be long gone by now.
You must be new to the internet! Welcome! :)

Seriously though, as long as there is a forum for trolls to inhabit, there will always be haters and trolls. That's what the ignore function is for! ;)

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
I'm disappointed.

I expected our vegan goddess to break out jail using a carrot filed into the shape of key, murder all the people and whisk tales away and keep in forever in her vegan themed dungeon of sexual and meat deprived torture.
finally you've come around to the Pro-Ashley side! welcome, there's always room at the salad bar for one more!

Reactions: Freezer14

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
finally you've come around to the Pro-Ashley side! welcome, there's always room at the salad bar for one more!
I liked her as a character when she first came into it and I found her quite funny but that last update turned her from comedy character to absolute star.

Considering she's a lunatic she's probably one of the most fun characters i've seen in a VN.

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
What's happening in the game is what he planned from the start.

When the game first launched he said Nikki was not an end game romance options, all she was ever going to be is a catalyst for Tales story. They were going to have sex a couple of times and that's it.

Sumo has never changed his plans and doesn't intend to, he's stuck by his story and doing it his way from the start.
I mean... She's not going to disappear into thin air or be vaporized or anything. She'll get an ending. Just not the one that a lot of people are asking for...
so, those options mean nothing? they are part of the plan from the beginning?
when I said about "whether" it's being a part of his plan from the start or not. I wanna see how the dev delivering the content to ends those options *properly*

sorry, I ain't reading all the comments here. but I never expecting nikki to have romance ending with tales. I agree, this isn't nikki's story too. but since she takes quite a mount of screen time (fucking tales & 3s with others), being fuckbuddiessister / SWB (sister with benefit) are not a romance *thing* too and could be an ending for both nikki & tales.

one thing that's feels weird about this game are: nikki's so cautious being seeing by tales in their home, but that changed 180deg in their dorm room.

aynway, now I hope that we can have a twisted ending (whatever that is). as much as I hate Acting Lessons ending (lost my lust after the incident), but it's good twisted ending. cant deny it.

---------------------
Avaron1974, yes, I'm totally agree Ashley are a unique character in this game.

Reactions: Freezer14

Mikuby

Aug 24, 2019
I was about to download this game, mostly because of the incest tag, but reading this last pages I have seen that the sister can't actually be an ending path. So I have to ask, is there a way to avoid all of her content in the game? or we are forced to sex scene with her? because if she won't be an ending choice then I really don't care about her and I don't want to waste time being forced to see scenes of that character, if there is a way to avoid her content then I don't mind, I just want to know that before wasting time downloading, I don't have the best net connection :confused:.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I was about to download this game, mostly because of the incest tag, but reading this last pages I have seen that the sister can't actually be an ending path. So I have to ask, is there a way to avoid all of her content in the game? or we are forced to sex scene with her? because if she won't be an ending choice then I really don't care about her and I don't want to waste time being forced to see scenes of that character, if there is a way to avoid her content then I don't mind, I just want to know that before wasting time downloading, I don't have the best net connection :confused:.
She is integral to the story, so no, you can't skip her scenes.

• Angry
Reactions: Bootstraps

Mikuby

Aug 24, 2019
She is integral to the story, so no, you can't skip her scenes.
Thank you for the fast answer, well then I won't download this game after all, if she isn't an ending choice then it should exist an option to say no to her content, because without an ending for herself she is like a side character and side characters can usually be avoided, but it's just my opinion.

Thanks again for the answer.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Thank you for the fast answer, well then I won't download this game after all, if she isn't an ending choice then it should exist an option to say no to her content, because without an ending for herself she is like a side character and side characters can usually be avoided, but it's just my opinion.

Thanks again for the answer.
It's a very good game, you should give it a try.
If she wasn't in the game, the story wouldn't make a lot of sense. She is definitely not a side character.

Mikuby

Aug 24, 2019
It's a very good game, you should give it a try.
If she wasn't in the game, the story wouldn't make a lot of sense. She is definitely not a side character.
It may be a great game I don't deny that, but like I said I came mainly for the incest tag, and I normally in games if I can't get with a character (a main character, not a side one), not just have sex but actually end with it in some way, I tend to avoid all the content of that character, but you said that the sister in this game is integral to the story and we are "forced" to have sex scenes with her because she can't be avoided. Since I can't end with her nor can I avoid her content, then it's better to not download the game than doing it and then end getting frustrated because I can't do this or that or because I can't end with this or that character.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The story is about the sister opening her brother up to his sexuality and making him more confident in the bedroom.

She is a catalyst for his story but not the end goal.

You can't avoid her content.

This probably won't be the kind of game you are looking for.

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
well at least the author is honest about his views on women...
Actually, if you look at the official description I wrote of the game on my Patreon, it says "Taylor is a virgin and Nikki is kind of a slut". I don't know who changed it for this site, but it wasn't me... Unfortunately, only the OP and mods have control of the description on this site.

Oct 14, 2017
so there's no way to end with the sis? at this point i was assuming her new bf was fake in order for her to avoid her feelings for the mc. if i can't end up with her i may just stop grabbing updates

3.90 star(s) 128 Votes