VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Sisters Put A Chastity Cage On Me [v0.4] [RommelCage]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main_menu_result.jpg

Overview:
Jhin decides to live with her sister for personal problems, but they made him wear a Chastity cage! now he will experience a lot of teasing! depending on her choices... he can be Castrated or having a Harem!.
Warning: This game has extreme femdom,yaoi,futanari,feminization and netorare elements.

Thread Updated: 2021-08-05
Release Date: 2021-07-10
Developer: RommelCage -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

main_menu_result.jpg 1293909_230_result.jpg 1293910_74_result.jpg 1293912_135_result.jpg

Last edited:

Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
Was there a v0.1 and v0.2?

First post on patreon is v0.3 released. Thread created today. Thread says the release date was also today. I can't find this game anywhere else online when I do a web search.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I don't think this should count as english...I'm gonna give up on this. At the very most I'm going to wait and see how it develops, hopefully somewhere along the lines it gets a re-write/grammar overhaul.

presario1000

Jun 18, 2018
"For the next version i will had the first castration ending"

:unsure:man, i do not understand how people get off to not having their balls, that's like my favorite part of me
good luck on the game i guess
I can see castration/srs coming much further along in a well developed femdom or transformation story, but the fact that they are hinting at this right off the bat tells me it's neither.

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
Nobody cares what you like or not really, keep it to yourself, there's a kink for every fucker out there, as long as it doesnt harm anyone.
Um, not to be a Debbie Downer, but isn't castration actually physically hurting someone?

Not saying this is or is not a kink I follow.

Just my 1¢ (lost the other one due to a dispute with a sharp object).

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
"Sisters put you in a chastity cage."

You know what? I like that this game's overview is that straightforward. Short/Simple description while being straight to the point. I'm down for some femdom. Well, unless it gets too hardcore.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes