VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Sisters Put A Chastity Cage On Me [v0.4] [RommelCage]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I'm sorry, i'm still new on renpy and my english is bad. Thanks for the feedback.
Erm, I don't take back what I said, but I phrased it rather meanly. I think your art and game have potential, but the writing needs help. If you can, I would suggest getting a proofreader/writer and going over your script/scenario with them to better convey and flesh it out. I think you can learn over time and hope for the best for you, but I think at least for the time being you're going to need some assistance for the writing aspect

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
why on earth would you click on something with a title like this only to bitch about it not being for you? Jesus...
Presumably for the same reason that people (all around the world) end up in hospital emergency wards with large items stuck in their vaginas and anuses. :WaitWhat:

Humans are really weird.

Yeah. Cause no one was ever harmed by having their balls chopped off. EVER. Brain damaged much? Yup. No eunuch or castrati was ever harmed by having their junk chopped off. Really, it tickled.
My friend, you sound like a lot of fun to watch a sci-fi or action movie with. :LOL:

To paraphrase the Witcher TV show, "It's magic fiction, it's not real"

Harem tag

This game has extreme femdom,yaoi,futanari,feminization and netorare elements.

View attachment 1274243
So basically it is the God game of all games. :LUL:

I'm not into most of those kinks but I love that someone is trying to make something that has all of them in it. Kind of like the first person who came up with combining chocolate and peanut butter, or mixing together rap and heavy metal.

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
I'm pretty sure that's what most people get out of NTR tbh.
That is not at all what I get out of being into that kink. I'm sure someone out there does, it allows them to fantasize about being humiliated or betrayed. I've been humiliated and betrayed IRL, and it was not fun, and it did not get me erect.

We're complex sexual creatures. A lot of territory between the conscious and unconscious, and then all of the social taboos. What is a taboo in one culture may be a norm in another and the internet has us all bumping into one another, with our different values and desires.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Yes! depends on your choices, you can get a Harem ending or lot of bad endings. basically from now every version will have a bad ending and more story with differents scenes, you can get scenes that complement the Harem ending at the final version.
Well with that I will give it a try.
Edit: Nope, Nope, Nope.
Totally offturning and not my cup of tee. Anyone else have fun with those crazy bitches. I would rather stay homeless.

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Yes! depends on your choices, you can get a Harem ending or lot of bad endings. basically from now every version will have a bad ending and more story with differents scenes, you can get scenes that complement the Harem ending at the final version.
So what your saying is there isnt going to be any harem until the finale version, and its only going a scene or two? Tag needs to be removed then.

RommelCage

Jun 29, 2021
So what your saying is there isnt going to be any harem until the finale version, and its only going a scene or two? Tag needs to be removed then.
Yeah that's a good idea... tbh when i start my game i just think on a femdom game with chastity,castration and orgasm control but while i worked in the next version i start thinking more stuff to add and now i can see that i'm going nowhere. i need to real think my game and "Story" to make it more insteresting instead of just Hentai scenes with no sense.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Yeah that's a good idea... tbh when i start my game i just think on a femdom game with chastity,castration and orgasm control but while i worked in the next version i start thinking more stuff to add and now i can see that i'm going nowhere. i need to real think my game and "Story" to make it more insteresting instead of just Hentai scenes with no sense.
I mean its good and all that your restructuring your game to make it have a stronger story, but the reason the tag needs to be removed is simply because F95 doesn't add tags until they actually exist in the game.

Reactions: LorfOfPotatoes
May 26, 2019
Can't start the game for some reason. It creates a log.txt file but nothing happens besides that.

EDIT: Nvm, it's a driver issue on my end.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes