VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Sisters Put A Chastity Cage On Me [v0.4] [RommelCage]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Banjorune

Jul 23, 2023
The problem is that he's already a super-feminized Nancy boy BEFORE they even put him in chastity! He should start off quite a bit manlier and make the transition to a sissy bitch over time, he shouldn't start off as one.

Banjorune

Jul 23, 2023
I played the whole thing. This game has a really good premise, but that's the only good thing I can say about it. It's very dull, the spelling and grammar are horrible and the art is childish.

Reactions: MAD6999

Fallenrin

Dec 11, 2017
Way to oversimplify. Essentially the three heroines are pretty generic as far as characters, utterly replaceable and interchangeable. Everyone wanted the sister's to be stronger characters with actual personalities. When they tried to convey it in as respectful and helpful of a manner as they could the author threw a fit and quit. Negative feedback is nothing strange for an author, I have plenty of people who dislike aspects of my game and I try my best to take their advice under advisement and really consider the points they bring up as to how it could improve. Every author does that, this author was unwilling to take feedback from people who liked his game and wanted to see it improve, so what was honest feedback quickly turned into simply bashing the author after he left due to a clear unwillingness to compromise on a clearly flawed game.
Ah gotcha I see the potential but if author is going to quit then nothing can be done.

Reactions: MAD6999
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes