VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Sisters Put A Chastity Cage On Me [v0.4] [RommelCage]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

JCDenton

Jun 3, 2017
If chastity and castration has million number of fans i am one of them . if chastity and castration has ten fans i am one of them. if chastity and castration have only one fan and that is me . if chastity and castration has no fans, that means i am no more on the earth . if world against the game, i am against the world

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Soo.. it says 'yaoi' in the description, but there's no 'gay' tag and isn't mentioned in the genre spoiler.
Which is it?

Is futanari avoidable?

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
Soo.. it says 'yaoi' in the description, but there's no 'gay' tag and isn't mentioned in the genre spoiler.
Which is it?

Is futanari avoidable?
There is a choice which can lead to some gay things. It's not my cup of tea and you can easily skip that content so I did just that. So far it seems that controversial tags can be skipped. The yaoi stuff can, and one choice makes them talk about their castration plans so I'm guessing if you don't go that route you can skip that too. So far it's early though so things like futanari I haven't seen and I don't think it's in game yet (unless it was bundled with the yaoi stuff that I skipped).

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Yeah you can skip yaoi content, futanari and castration.
I'm a bit of a sadist when it comes to fictional stuff, I don't mind if MC is demeaned, humiliated or even hurt, so castration could actually work pretty well if it was a way of humiliating him. I'm just not into dicks being close to something that isn't female.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port My Sisters Put A Chastity Cage On Me [v0.3] APK -

Reactions: Alexb79

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
i love it. Waiting for castration
Haven't tried the game yet, but while you love it I love the way you phrased this comment... :LOL: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:(y)

I'm a bit of a sadist when it comes to fictional stuff, I don't mind if MC is demeaned, humiliated or even hurt, so castration could actually work pretty well if it was a way of humiliating him. I'm just not into dicks being close to something that isn't female.
Couldn't agree more - I can easily enjoy a story where a submissive male protagonist gets castrated. Hell, I can even enjoy one where his mistress kills him via footgagging/facesitting, or one with bodily mutilation where the male protagonist is left limbless and only used as furniture, and plenty of other really fucked-up femdom scenarios, (I tend to prefer somewhat gentler/loving femdom, but hardcore stuff has its own merits/appeal) but if I catch even one whiff of yaoi/any kind of gay male content :eek:, I run faster than Usain Bolt at the Olympics! :LOL: The only think that turns me off more than yaoi is maledom - not even NTR comes anywhere close to it.

It's great that yaoi content is avoidable though - gonna try the game now and hope the English/writing doesn't ruin the experience.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Haven't tried the game yet, but while you love it I love the way you phrased this comment... :LOL: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:(y)

Couldn't agree more - I can easily enjoy a story where a submissive male protagonist gets castrated. Hell, I can even enjoy one where his mistress kills him via footgagging/facesitting, or one with bodily mutilation where the male protagonist is left limbless and only used as furniture, and plenty of other really fucked-up femdom scenarios, (I tend to prefer somewhat gentler/loving femdom, but hardcore stuff has its own merits/appeal) but if I catch even one whiff of yaoi/any kind of gay male content :eek:, I run faster than Usain Bolt at the Olympics! :LOL: The only think that turns me off more than yaoi is maledom - not even NTR comes anywhere close to it.

It's great that yaoi content is avoidable though - gonna try the game now and hope the English/writing doesn't ruin the experience.
I'm into all kinds of NTR.. Especially netorare and netori, that's another example of sadism. You don't have to root for the character having their love interest stolen. You can either look at it as a neutral party or from the side of the one doing the stealing.

Reactions: LAKueiJin

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Short, but what's here is fantastic. 100% not a fan of castration but it appears avoidable so I'll keep close watch.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes