VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Sisters Put A Chastity Cage On Me [v0.4] [RommelCage]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

JCDenton

Jun 3, 2017
So... you want a game where the heroine hurts the MC out of fear? I guess my opinion may be too "mainstream" in viewing "femdom" to be "female domination" but if you just want to have a guro love story with a heroine that is a paranoid schizophrenic then don't let me stop you, just don't expect anyone to agree with your assertion that someone who reacts violently out of fear for her personal safety is the dominate party in that relationship.
I don't think the girls were actually scared of the MC, sounds to me like it was just the excuse for their bullying.
But answering, yes, some people do like guro, and some people like a dominant person with flaws, or the immature (psychologicaly) doms, If you don't like those then I won't judge you and I will ask you for the same treatment for me

Reactions: Thecatbred

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
So... you want a game where the heroine hurts the MC out of fear? I guess my opinion may be too "mainstream" in viewing "femdom" to be "female domination" but if you just want to have a guro love story with a heroine that is a paranoid schizophrenic then don't let me stop you, just don't expect anyone to agree with your assertion that someone who reacts violently out of fear for her personal safety is the dominate party in that relationship.
Yes. I saw these girls fear for the MC too exaggerated... Especially the Crazy one with purple hair.. Like if she was violated for a man before.

I forgot who send him with them but made a terrible mistake watching how the mother educated them..

Last edited:
Reactions: Konstantinus

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
version 0.4 came out. I don't know why they don't publish it here, but I take the pleasure of leaving the link here.

Reactions: I am Gone

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Ehhhh...that's kinda disappointing. I know I was harsh too, but mostly that was cus the writing was non-intelligible . It's rare to have someone willing to take a risk and take chances with content this extreme, I would generally applaud this kind of effort. That said, it's a shame its abandoned, but the project, at least in so far as English is concerned, was going to fail without some massive overhaul. I do hope the dev continues to work on other projects and continue to try and experiment with these kinds of themes.

Reactions: 4rn4ld0

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I am actually here because my review got deleted. But with it being abondened I actually do not care about it anymore.
Seems my hunch to drop it when the Spikes came up whas totally right.

Aug 4, 2020
Ehhhh...that's kinda disappointing. I know I was harsh too, but mostly that was cus the writing was non-intelligible . It's rare to have someone willing to take a risk and take chances with content this extreme, I would generally applaud this kind of effort. That said, it's a shame its abandoned, but the project, at least in so far as English is concerned, was going to fail without some massive overhaul. I do hope the dev continues to work on other projects and continue to try and experiment with these kinds of themes.
i mean read the description alone" Jhin decides to live with her sister for personal problems, but they made him wear a Chastity cage!"
they couldnt even get the genders straight

sounds liek russian two bit hacks trying to make a quick buck of dumbass patrons , as per usual .
MTL all the way, he this time, her the next!~ iot's like a mystery bag of pronouns!

glad abandoned, but really - it was abandoned the moment they uploaded it, you know?

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
i mean read the description alone" Jhin decides to live with her sister for personal problems, but they made him wear a Chastity cage!"
they couldnt even get the genders straight

sounds liek russian two bit hacks trying to make a quick buck of dumbass patrons , as per usual .
MTL all the way, he this time, her the next!~ iot's like a mystery bag of pronouns!

glad abandoned, but really - it was abandoned the moment they uploaded it, you know?
Firstly, dev was Japanese. Not sure if relevant to you, but its pretty rare for Japanese to take it upon themselves to try and branch different sites/outlets to attempt their work. Looking at his created account date and last login, I suspect this was a rather bitter experience for him, especially with all the apologizing and attempts to communicate with people in the thread.

You don't have to like the content, but there is still some standard of decency in how people conduct themselves. I can't really imagine how he felt one way or the other truth be told, but even so, just seeing that and looking at the reactions he received leaves a bitter taste in my mouth, even if I was part of that. So...what you're saying is pretty jaded, but you really should try to look a little deeper instead of just writing people off.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
People are allowed to make a mediocre product that doesn't get monetary support and decide to drop it as a result.
In my opinion this is a site where many people make their first attempt at a game, there is no need to immediately stifle the process, cut off the elan, and alienate first time devs, this is not a consumer oriented AAA game developing house. I am positive it was not the lacking monetary support, but the lacking moral support. I also think about making a game and whether it will be or not profitable is secondary, I want to have fun and share it with others.

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
A wild and slimy graduate of the Rush Limbaugh school of mental insipidity rears its ugly, hypocritical head. Go back to your basement fapping to girl-rape and female sexual harassment games this site has plenty of (and yet nobody calls it woman-hate - because we who hate that material simply avoid it like plague and leave you hobgoblins alone with it).

No sexy "feminazi" of any self-respect would touch your weenie even with a scissor. It would be disrespectful to the scissor.

Only true misogynist assholes see femdom so threatening to their fragile egos as to go into adult game threads and politicize their pathetic lack of taste.

Auch, xD

Reactions: Aseratrix
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes