VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Sisters Put A Chastity Cage On Me [v0.4] [RommelCage]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
Yeah, i join the people who are sad to see this game abandoned.

Just a few days ago i learned about penectomy and that there are people out there who actually enjoy watching/doing this.
I mean, who am i to judge what other people do to their own palace that holds their soul if they are happy with it.

Fact is, that this lead me to this game somehow.
And while i hope to have my willy wonka intact for my whole life it was kinda refreshing to see a game like this one with all the castration thing mixed with some trap action. And yeah the MC is damn cute i have to admit.
The English did not bother me as much, i've had worse. And that's something that can be fixed.

I felt kinda bad for MC when he said he is still a virgin followed by "He will never know how a girls pussy will feel like" :LOL:

Reactions: KelAhod and 4rn4ld0

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Dev could start it back up. You never know...
I'm 99% sure I can, if he does it won't be here. I wrote him a message since a while back feeling really guilty how things went down, he hasn't logged into this site since July. I really doubt he will ever try this site again. If you want a shot at it possibly being somewhere and possibly finding him to see about this particular project, you can try , or I think some people found him on pixv, but you most likely won't ever find him here

May 1, 2021
I'm 99% sure I can, if he does it won't be here. I wrote him a message since a while back feeling really guilty how things went down, he hasn't logged into this site since July. I really doubt he will ever try this site again. If you want a shot at it possibly being somewhere and possibly finding him to see about this particular project, you can try , or I think some people found him on pixv, but you most likely won't ever find him here
Cool thanks for the advice

J-V1

May 1, 2018
aw why did this game get abandoned?
do you know how many games are out there with this specific fetish as the main focus? not many, i think you could count them with one hand. its so rare that this forum doesn't even have a tag for it

Reactions: jester45

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
It's not the reader's job to feed the authors ego and simply accept whatever he puts out. While you don't have to be an expert writer, you should still do basic research into writing techniques and character creation as well as have more than a passing knowledge of the topic you are writing on. Many authors do just that, they have something in their head they envision and decide to dedicate a lot of time into learning how to make that vision a reality. RommelCage didn't do that, and as a result what seems like it could have been an interesting story floundered at the starting line.
That's such a cheap excuse to bully a novice developer on their femdom project. The arrogance you must have to think people want your preferences imposed on this persons project is ridiculous. It's one thing if the game didn't suit your tastes, then just don't financially support it, but to bully and make demands the developer to get what you want? That's extremely toxic behavior and there's no excuse for it.

Sure the writing wasn't perfect, but that's to be expected from a novice developer whose native language is not English. I for one was grateful they were putting the effort in to make the game accessible to an English audience, he could of just as easily not done that. The futa and mutilation content did not suit my tastes, but some people are into that and there's no need to cry about content I don't like, I was just grateful I could avoid the content. Do you know how many femdom games with chastity force feminization/sissifciation or gay content on you? Too many. You know what I don't do? Bully the dev and demand they tailor the game to my tastes. I also don't see the deal with the cast, or why people were complaining about the mistresses, I quite enjoyed them, and their characters were quite young so I wasn't expecting full on femdom/mistress content in the traditional sense, the immature teasing and bullying of the MC to get him locked made sense to me given their youth and inexperience. The spiked cage was a unexpected surprise but a welcome one as well.

TL;DR I for one was enjoying the game and was interested in seeing where it was going and I was saddened to see it shut down because of bullying from a toxic community. It's a real shame.

Last edited:

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
That's such a cheap excuse to bully a novice developer on their femdom project. The arrogance you must have to think people want your preferences imposed on this persons project is ridiculous. It's one thing if the game didn't suit your tastes, then just don't financially support it, but to bully and make demands the developer to get what you want? That's extremely toxic behavior and there's no excuse for it.

Sure the writing wasn't perfect, but that's to be expected from a novice developer whose native language is not English. I for one was grateful they were putting the effort in to make the game accessible to an English audience, he could of just as easily not done that. The futa and mutilation content did not suit my tastes, but some people are into that and there's no need to cry about content I don't like, I was just grateful I could avoid the content. Do you know how many femdom games with chastity force feminization/sissifciation or gay content on you? Too many. You know what I don't do? Bully the dev and demand they tailor the game to my tastes. I also don't see the deal with the cast, or why people were complaining about the mistresses, I quite enjoyed them, and their characters were quite young so I wasn't expecting full on femdom/mistress content in the traditional sense, the immature teasing and bullying of the MC to get him locked made sense to me given their youth and inexperience. The spiked cage was a unexpected surprise but a welcome one as well.

TL;DR I for one was enjoying the game and was interested in seeing where it was going and I was saddened to see it shut down because of bullying from a toxic community. It's a real shame.
His problem was more fundamental than a fetish, his "characters" lacked a personality, which is universal no matter what type of medium or content you are creating, if people don't care about your characters, they won't care about your story. You don't have to be into femdom to notice that despite there being three heroines there is no discernable difference, and if you simply stringed their dialogue together into a single person it would still make sense. Now, any other author on the site would have taken that and going forward would have put more effort into defining what there is to like about their characters. When I first replied it was in respect to that, I thought there was potential and if he could nail down a few flaws in characterization it would make for a decent story. However, he responded to people not finding his game absolutely perfect by abandoning it, at which point I gave up on caring. Nobody would abandon a passion project because people are trying to help you make it better.

If he doesn't give a shit about his own project why should I?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
At the very least he didn't try to advertise his own game in the other games threads
The comment will not get less true only because someone uses their own experience as an example. As (s)he as an auther advertises the created game anyway with signature it is better to speak about the own experience to make clear that you know what you are talking about.

cho'gall

Jan 23, 2019
stro
The comment will not get less true only because someone uses their own experience as an example. As (s)he as an auther advertises the created game anyway with signature it is better to speak about the own experience to make clear that you know what you are talking about.
strong engrish

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
His problem was more fundamental than a fetish, his "characters" lacked a personality, which is universal no matter what type of medium or content you are creating, if people don't care about your characters, they won't care about your story. You don't have to be into femdom to notice that despite there being three heroines there is no discernable difference, and if you simply stringed their dialogue together into a single person it would still make sense. Now, any other author on the site would have taken that and going forward would have put more effort into defining what there is to like about their characters. When I first replied it was in respect to that, I thought there was potential and if he could nail down a few flaws in characterization it would make for a decent story. However, he responded to people not finding his game absolutely perfect by abandoning it, at which point I gave up on caring. Nobody would abandon a passion project because people are trying to help you make it better.

If he doesn't give a shit about his own project why should I?
Tbh, I hate when hentai games go overboard with a story/narrative or character development, I'm not here for the story or characters, I'm here for the lewd scenes and so many hentai games just have wall to wall text with uneventful boring dialogue or narration, where I'm at a point I just skip all the dialogue until I reach the saucy scenes. With this early access game, I didn't find myself bored to tears, the story jumped right into the action, I understood the situation the MC was in and who the characters were, one was the sister, one really wanted to cut dicks off for some reason, and one had a tsundere personality who hates dicks but warms up to you if you make certain choices, that's all the information and character development I needed and was satisfied with that.
So like I said before, I'm sad to learn the game was cancelled because some people thought it best to bully the author because the game didn't meet their "requirements" smh

Last edited:
Reactions: KelAhod

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Tbh, I hate when hentai games go overboard with a story/narrative or character development, I'm not here for the story or characters, I'm here for the lewd scenes and so many hentai games just have wall to wall text with uneventful boring dialogue or narration, where I'm at a point I just skip all the dialogue until I reach the saucy scenes. With this early access game, I didn't find myself bored to tears, the story jumped right into the action, I understood the situation the MC was in and who the characters were, one was the sister, one really wanted to cut dicks off for some reason, and one had a tsundere personality who hates dicks but warms up to you if you make certain choices, that's all the information and character development I needed and was satisfied with that.
So like I said before, I'm sad to learn the game was cancelled because some people thought it best to bully the author because the game didn't meet their "requirements" smh
And I hate it when they have no plot or does not make any sense.
I mean in german there whas made parody out of this nonsense that became famous as "Warum liegt da Stroh".
For me the willing suspension of disbelief has it's limits and once it is over this I can not take it anymore.
But the problem in this game whas not meeting the requirements but it whas the wrong understanding.
The problem in this game whas that it has been advertised as femdom when instead it whas blatant rape. His only choices whas between losing his dick or having it in a cage full of spikes or living on the street. He had not the choice to refuse and live there so there whas no consent. Most of the people had no desire to see someone get tortured without any logic.
So the game failed on many aspects.
It failed on the story aspect as the plotholes made no sense.
It failed on the character aspect as the characters where bland and could easily meshed into one and it would not be much difference.
It failed on the sex aspect as most of the people where put of on getting tortured.
And sorry but it seems he tried to build a narritive but just whas blatantly bad so you better go back to those storyless npc fuck or Miel/Cybele games as those are for your tastes then ours.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
And I hate it when they have no plot or does not make any sense.
I mean in german there whas made parody out of this nonsense that became famous as "Warum liegt da Stroh".
For me the willing suspension of disbelief has it's limits and once it is over this I can not take it anymore.
But the problem in this game whas not meeting the requirements but it whas the wrong understanding.
The problem in this game whas that it has been advertised as femdom when instead it whas blatant rape. His only choices whas between losing his dick or having it in a cage full of spikes or living on the street. He had not the choice to refuse and live there so there whas no consent. Most of the people had no desire to see someone get tortured without any logic.
So the game failed on many aspects.
It failed on the story aspect as the plotholes made no sense.
It failed on the character aspect as the characters where bland and could easily meshed into one and it would not be much difference.
It failed on the sex aspect as most of the people where put of on getting tortured.
And sorry but it seems he tried to build a narritive but just whas blatantly bad so you better go back to those storyless npc fuck or Miel/Cybele games as those are for your tastes then ours.
You sure do have a lot of expectations for a free femdom game made by someone completely new to the scene.
If you don't like it just don't play it, no reason to hate on the person making it imho. I for one took no issue with how the story was presented or the "blatant rape" and besides like I said before, I don't care for too much writing, I'm not interested in an erotic novel, I'm interested in a hentai game with lewd scenes, it's the whole reason why I play them. I was just happy with the fact there was enough wiggle room to evade the more extreme content, and it was pretty obvious what choices would cause those extreme scenes, such as choosing to molest the purple hair girl.

Besides, part of the whole genre of femdom is having things forced on the player, hence "Female Domination" the game perverted education is a good example of this, it's basically a story where the player is blackmailed and forced into chastity and is then sissified and then forced to act like a bimbo and do gay things. Not really my cup of tea, but I didn't hate on creators of the game.

I mean Christ guys, if you don't like something just move on. The bullying was uncalled for.

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
The problem in this game whas that it has been advertised as femdom when instead it whas blatant rape. His only choices whas between losing his dick or having it in a cage full of spikes or living on the street. He had not the choice to refuse and live there so there whas no consent.
Um... "rape" is literally an entire tag on this site (to be fair, maybe that tag should have been included but whatever)...
Rape fantasies are some of the most common kinks worldwide. The lack of consent was 100% not the issue here.
The problem was a lot of people got squeamish about the whole "cutting your dick off" thing and a vocal minority bullied someone who was creating content off the site.

I agree that it was a bit much. But I stand by my earlier statement that this game could have done a lot better had he just held off a bit on the cock-chopping. The latest release is what did him in here as, rather than it just being this looming threat, it became something that would actually be in game... and this early in development.

Reactions: ooeeoo and ItzSpc
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes