1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Knightcvel

Jan 13, 2019
I never played NTR games so I can't relate how you guys are implying it is not original. The title simply grabbed my attention and I thing it can be a great argument for story telling. I'll give a try!

Reactions: Losersriot

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
Developer: Sinccubus
DV of NTR games has to be like you, brave, I've seen hundreds of DV here starting games with NTR and after some face clapping lol... they've already given up on going ahead with the game, congratulations on your great work, I'm yours fan and have followed you since the beginning. :love:(y);):coffee:

bruhagain

May 23, 2023
I'm all for bbc ntr.. But come on man. Tone it down. Can we get an old man or a ugly ass dude instead? Spice it up. Bbc ntr is starting to become generic as fuck.

• Angry

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
I'm all for bbc ntr.. But come on man. Tone it down. Can we get an old man or a ugly ass dude instead? Spice it up. Bbc ntr is starting to become generic as fuck.
There's games like Perfect Housewife that have old ugly bastard NTR.

• Red Heart
Reactions: bruhagain
Aug 7, 2022
If any of you guys are looking for a review. The game has animated sex scenes with no voice actors, no sound effects and just background music. Also, the dialogues are 90% copied from the game 'four seasons' made by hitozumagames. Overall 0.5/10

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes