1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
I think you done goofed the name of the game
I know right, I just came back to the thread thinking "Did I read that wrong" I thought I was stupid and made comment on a game that may have not been NTR. No I was right after all. Mainly I wanted to make sure I did see the NTR tag and it is there lol.

Reactions: str8up and Sorreah

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
I know right, I just came back to the thread thinking "Did I read that wrong" I thought I was stupid and made comment on a game that may have not been NTR. No I was right after all. Mainly I wanted to make sure I did see the NTR tag and it is there lol.
I wasn't even checking that, I was like "what is this, like...the next generation? what an oddly specific story"

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Yea I fixed it. It's like 4am when I uploaded it :LUL:

HELIO CESAR

May 30, 2018
Bros are complaining like there isn't a harem and/or incest lookalike being released daily :BootyTime:

He could easly stop this, pass aids to his mom :HideThePain:

Reactions: Bob Jewl

aochung

May 4, 2017
I'm pretty sure that if a high school had a student fail to pass a grade for like a decade, they would probably not have that student with the others who are progressing according to schedule. You get some issues having a disgruntled 30 year old below average student mixed in with the rest of the population. As we can see in this story, the failing student has become anti-social and is lashing out. Its really a failure of the school administration to protect their students and family's while addressing the obvious needs of the failing student.

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes