2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 3492930

Overview:
My step family is a love simulation genre that enjoys a young man's story. You can enjoy various videos and scenes that unfold depending on the situation with a simple mouse and keyboard operation. The game is packed with humor, sex, romance, drama and a rich story.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-30
Release Date: 2024-03-15
Developer: Kun family -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 1
Language: English, Korean, Japanese, Chinese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Is there an option to remove the "step" from the family? If no, can somebody make a mod to do just that?

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Open tl folder, English folder, script.rpy, CTRL + F, step, remove all, save, play...there you have no step......
Thanks, SOL, I am copying the file but I am not sure how to install it, even with reading your instructions. Can you try to explain as if you were talking to a 5th grader, lol. (maybe, a 3rd grader, 5th graders can be pretty smart.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Yup, I tried doing it on my own, and it came out with a different language. I tried putting it elsewhere and the game blew up. HELP!!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yup, I tried doing it on my own, and it came out with a different language. I tried putting it elsewhere and the game blew up. HELP!!
That's because the game is another language, you have to go to the settings and change the language to "English". Like I said in that post, you go to game folder, "tl folder" then "English folder", then there are the "English files". Either open script.rpy with text editor of any kind, CTRL + F the word "step" edit all them out and save or replace the files from the "English" archive my post with the files in the "English" folder.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
It is very clearly AI CG.
As an example, see what is incredibly wrong here?
View attachment 3493077
The "soulless" comment is also funny, these are probably the most soulless characters I've been unfortunate enough to see, might not look that way in the screenshots of the game. But once you go try and play it, it's horrendous.
This game missing the AI CG tag so I didn't have to see this terrible mess is annoying.
4 vaginas and no anus?

• Haha
Reactions: The King of Pirates

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
That's because the game is another language, you have to go to the settings and change the language to "English". Like I said in that post, you go to game folder, "tl folder" then "English folder", then there are the "English files". Either open script.rpy with text editor of any kind, CTRL + F the word "step" edit all them out and save or replace the files from the "English" archive my post with the files in the "English" folder.
I will try to do that, but, that may be a little above my pay grade. Not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed. I'm just saying.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I will try to do that, but, that may be a little above my pay grade. Not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed. I'm just saying.
Then just get the attachment in my post that says "English" and replace the files in the "English" folder.

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
Well... How to say it... All in the game need improvements.
UI just unfriendly, inconvenient and sometimes just ugly. English ridiculously bad, even capital letters looks like random (it was translated from Korean to English by Google Translate I guess?). Storytelling just too primitive- I think, I need, I don't, I should, I see... huh? Plot don't have any logic.
And ALL renders and animations are straight example of Uncanny valley effect. Really antiboner content.
Of course game in early stage, but still...
I have suspicions that not only visual was made by AI itself.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I DID IT, I DID IT. Thanks, SOL, I DID IT. My goodness, those girls have humongous milk jugs.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
My step family is a love simulation genre that enjoys a young man's story.
You can enjoy various videos and scenes that unfold depending on the situation with a simple mouse and keyboard operation.
The game is packed with humor, sex, romance, drama, and a rich story.​
You had me at Humor and sex. :giggle:

Ag414

Dec 24, 2022
@Kun_family Hot Damn!!!!! The models look dope
Please say there'll be pregnancy later. I soooo want to see them pregnant with more bigger boobs and milk in them:p

Reactions: hentai charley

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
I don't know about everyone else but looking at the sample images this game looks more like a horror game. The faces creep me the hell out.

Xixoloxo

Jul 16, 2023
a part from the fact i was always unsure if i was talking with chun-li, pingpong, tiktok or..lisa , the game is very very nice.

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes