Jul 25, 2022
There's so many stepcest game or story or comic on Patreon already, and sometimes, real incest. And I think they are not really enforce the incest content in there, and from what I read something like Cersei and Jaime from GoT is even permitted on Patreon, so yeah it kinda on grey Area, that's why I don't make real Incest, thanks for the info BTW
My translator sometimes takes some sentences out of context but from what I understand your choice of stepcest has nothing to do with Patreon censorship?

Well, I don't know if you know but stepcest is almost as hated as ntr by some users, but anyway I wish you good luck with your game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Myon-San

Myon-San

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2023
My translator sometimes takes some sentences out of context but from what I understand your choice of stepcest has nothing to do with Patreon censorship?

Well, I don't know if you know but stepcest is almost as hated as ntr by some users, but anyway I wish you good luck with your game.
Thank you so much

Myon-San

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2023
Yeah kinda, I'm not a fan of real incest btw, because real Incest can cause some unwanted mutation to the child in real life, I'm also not a huge fan of stepcest, my story just happen to have consenting 'step' romance relationship between character that even still feel like stranger, thanks for the info btw.

Last edited:

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
The Prologue is a Kinetic Novel (No Choices) but, will the game itself be a Visual Novel (You have Choices) or a Kinetic Novel (Comic book with No Choices)

Thanks

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyStepmomsJourneyForMuscle-Prologue
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Myon-San