• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed My Stepsister - A Short Story [v1.2 Final] [Alias_Pseudonym]

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Many countries, states, or territories also have "close-in-age" exemptions, commonly called "Romeo and Juliet" clauses. These laws can remove legal liability when all participants in a sex act are underaged (for example, two 16-year-olds). In areas that do not have close-in-age exemptions, it is possible for a person who is under the age of consent to be held liable for engaging in sexual activity with another underaged person. For example: If a country has no Romeo and Juliet clause and its age of consent of 16, two 15-year-olds who willingly have sex with one another could both be prosecuted for statutory rape.
Romeo and Juliet laws are for close in age but one is under the age of consent but one is not. which would be more like an 18 year old and a 17 year old. or 16 and 15. "a person can legally have consensual sex with a minor provided that he or she is not more than a given number of years older, generally four years or less." Sex between adolescents without the law are generally overlooked anyways as both parties are minors and can't be prosecuted as adults. the crime doesn't fit the severe category.

Fun fact though: the punishment for Rape in the US military is a maximum penalty of Execution. And no matter where you are in the world the age of consent is only 18 and above for a soldier.

Anaktorness

Apr 4, 2023
I would prefer if they were actually brothers and not just half brothers, that ruins the incest tag for me

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
The banner is censored. Does that mean the game is censored and I should ignore the game? lol

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
Overview:
Based on true events, this short little VN is about a romance and sexual encounter between teenage stepsiblings.
This is the story about how we confessed our true feelings for each other and became lovers.
Dev's dad and step-mom: "You little rascal! You didn't tell us you made a game?!?! We found it on your laptop! What's it about? Parcheesi? Well, sit over here, on the couch by Aunt Betrice and Uncle Stew while we load this baby up on the big screen! Want some of ham? Grandma, get the boy some ham."

Last edited:

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
The very title "My Stepsister" takes away the desire to play, there is no excitement in that, better "my friend" anyway...
"my companion" and you leave the incest mod

Deleted member 6801307

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2023
hopefully there's a patch incoming that changes the step-crap to actual blood relatives.
I only ever had a stepsister. So I wanted to make this VN about how I got to fuck her. But I understand the limitations that come with that. This is the story I wanted to tell, however. Having said that, I usually look for a game with incest between blood-siblings as, in my case, that is a fantasy I never got to make into reality.

Last edited:
Nov 23, 2023
I only ever had a stepsister. So I wanted to make this VN about how I got to fuck her. But I understand the limitations that come with that. This is the story I wanted to tell, however. Having said that, I usually look for a game with incest between blood-siblings as, in my case, that is a fantasy I never got to make into reality.

Yeah I get that. Maybe some hero with AVN dev skills that fucked his real sister (ideally put a baby in her too) will do something similar at some point. In alot of the world sibling incest is legal so no real reason not to, other than perhaps the time and effort it takes lacking.

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes