VN Ren'Py Completed My Stepsister - A Short Story [v1.2 Final] [Alias_Pseudonym]

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
My best friend growing up had two sisters, one older, one younger. They were hot as fuck. Only ever got a handjob from the younger one, but anyway... that dude could have had seriously hot incest sex if he'd put his mind to it. Well potentially.
That sounds like a pretty good VN setting as well honestly. Could be a fun fantasy story to put together if you wanted.

Dr.Dro

Nov 8, 2018
LOL, no need for war, in Angola and the Philipines you can have a legal go at 12yo's if you want to spend a grand or 2 on a plane ticket and also take some prostitute money (dunno about Angola but in Philipines prostitution officially illegal but mostly ignored by local LE as long as it sticks to red light districts like those in Manila). Call it $3k in total
I feel like maybe you shouldn't know this or be trying to promote it as well....

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
I feel like maybe you shouldn't know this or be trying to promote it as well....
Be careful if you do go. My ex was from Davao the cops are corrupt (disappear you corrupt) and they have not one but two terrorist organizations in the country.

Donopatay

Sep 3, 2018
I wanted to know too how to play in Android. I've tried Joiplay but that app lags way too much. Would be grateful if anyone knew any other alternative?
If it lags in JoiPlay then it would mostly lag in native Android too. About 90% most of the time Renpy based game lags are caused hardware issues.

Donopatay

Sep 3, 2018
Most countries require young people to be at least 14 before having sex. But there are exceptions. and the Philippines both set the age of consent at 12, which is the lowest in the world.

Several other countries, including Niger and Japan, have designated 13 as the age of consent—although Japan has notoriously inconsistent consent laws that designate different ages of consent, ranging from 13 to 20, depending upon where one is in the country.

Additionally, several countries in Asia and Africa require individuals to be married before they can legally have sex.
These include Libya, Afghanistan, and Saudi Arabia, all of which are highly conservative on issues of gender and sexuality.

Many countries, states, or territories also have "close-in-age" exemptions, commonly called "Romeo and Juliet" clauses. These laws can remove legal liability when all participants in a sex act are underaged (for example, two 16-year-olds). In areas that do not have close-in-age exemptions, it is possible for a person who is under the age of consent to be held liable for engaging in sexual activity with another underaged person. For example: If a country has no Romeo and Juliet clause and its age of consent of 16, two 15-year-olds who willingly have sex with one another could both be prosecuted for statutory rape.

While most European countries set 16-17 as the age of consent, several others, including Malta and Vatican City, require young people to be at least 18 before legally having sex. Europe's lowest age of consent is 14, which applies in countries including Austria, Italy, Serbia, Germany, and Portugal.

Not a twist .. actual factual presented data on the net. Everybdy dreams of being romeo and juliet - deathly struck by forbidden love.
Legal age for sexual consent in the Philippines was raised to 16 around 2022.

Nov 23, 2023
It's not like state secrets or something. Most of that info is on Wikipedia, the rest I didn't have to dig too deep (just a few sites found with Google). And I'm just weird like that, my main hobby is learning/knowing things (not saying I'm on his level but think Youtube creator Vsauce). I wasn't promoting it, I was simply stating facts, and unlike some people I don't judge or auto-hate someone just because of their kinks or sexual partner choices, particularly if they are a total stranger to me and what they choose to do doesn't even affect my life one bit.

Nov 23, 2023
Legal age for sexual consent in the Philippines was raised to 16 around 2022.
But do they consistently enforce it? Prostitution is illegal there, but mostly ignored, at least in the shady areas of Manila. If they started arresting/deporting tourists there to get laid there goes billions of $ in (sex) tourist money and a huge chunk of their GDP since there's really no other big reason to go there (at least to most of the 2.65M annual visitors), so I doubt they do, at least in the red light districts. After looking it up the reasoning behind it was to reduce the rape rate of children. The thing is rapists generally don't care about their victims' ages beyond their sexual preferences, so will probably have little effect on rape rates. It's basically like trying to reduce the murder rate by outlawing the theft of the murder weapon. Murderers generally do not care about larceny charges added when already looking at murder 1.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
No substance. Less than stellar renders. Middle school dialogue. 2 minutes of "game play." Kinetic but no kinetic tag. Yep. 1 star

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes