VN Ren'Py Completed My Stepsister - A Short Story [v1.2 Final] [Alias_Pseudonym]

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes
Nov 23, 2023
Now you know why Americans WENT TO WAR IN vIETNAM TO ... HAVE A GO AT ALL THE LEGAL AGED 15 Y-OLDS.
LOL, no need for war, in Angola and the Philipines you can have a legal go at 12yo's if you want to spend a grand or 2 on a plane ticket and also take some prostitute money (dunno about Angola but in Philipines prostitution officially illegal but mostly ignored by local LE as long as it sticks to red light districts like those in Manila). Call it $3k in total, far cheaper than picking a fight with and blowing up a country and then rebuilding it while calling it spreading democracy the US is famous for. They ultimately lost that war anyway, those 15yo hookups were mostly the only success they had, but 2.45M dead including 58,220 Americans just for that is rather high price even without counting the $168 billion ($1T in 2023 $) in tax money burned with nothing else to show for it. Make love not war and all that.

Nov 23, 2023
View attachment 3167620

That overview sounds like something you'd find in Literotica.
I'm sure stepcest is more common than most think, with actual sibling incest less common but not 0 (otherwise why even bother trying to outlaw it?). Just because 98% of people would find it weird to fuck their bro or sis no matter how good their relationship is doesn't mean the other 2% do as well (it's probably about as common as being gay = 2%, but they just stay in the closet due to legal status in many places or are worried about getting bullied /social stigma due to it much like when being gay was illegal). Real siblings can not only legally fuck but actually marry in Argentina (probably a few other countries as well). If someone makes an AVN based on that it's a simple public records check if one wants to verify it (marriage license, birth certificates, etc, and if you want to dig deep you'd need a PI license, but actually isn't that hard to get).

Reactions: ArhraCole

Aground9437

Nov 8, 2022
nope 'Preggers'.. but of course (butt :ROFLMAO:) I see this has no Vajayjay only anal, So butt babies :poop:.?.
Good there's hope for a future story. (y)

brother slips-up (or down): "Sorry, I had my eyes closed :sleep::confused:. Okay I'll pull-out... :oops: oops my knee slipped. :(:mad: Yes, I know it just went in further... Now I think the head is stuck inside :sneaky: I can only move a little at a time. (20 min later still in her kitty) I think I'm just going to have to cum and then it'll get smaller, and I can pull-out ;). (12 min after) Oh Yeah here it comes baby, take it all. <splooge, squirt - squirt> {brothers heavy breathing} :D
Okay just give it three minutes and I can take it out.... Three minutes pass and Sister starts to move around under him expecting to be done, but he's starting to get hard again. Sis don't move like that or... o_O Uhm now I'm stuck again :eek: [not really :sneaky:].

This goes on for another two hours:

"You know Sis I've cum inside of you like a bazillion times today and you know I REALLY love you :love:. What do you say we keep doing this all the time - it's a good idea right (y)? Okay Sis while you're thinking about it :unsure:, I'll just keep fucking you and cumming inside :cautious: :cool: - ok good plan :devilish:."
butt, I thought the game takes about 8 min to play :oops:

Cetarin

Jun 12, 2018
Im American also, from Argentina,and were not to vietnam u know, America is a continent, not a country.
People continuing to say this is absurd. "America" is NOT a continent. "North America" and "South America" are continents. Together they are called "The Americas" (plural); there is NO continent called "America" in any book or on any map. It's simply a shortened form of "The United States of America" because people don't want to say the whole fucking thing and it's easier, just like it's easier to say "American" rather than "Citizen of the United States of America". No, referring to the US as "America" or its people as "Americans" isn't trying to act like the US is the only thing there. But hey, it's fun to make up a problem that doesn't exist and then complain about it isn't it? Be proud to be an Argentinian. You don't have to play a victim and leech sympathy from other people. In doing so, you're just defining yourself by other peoples' opinion of you.

Last edited:

Deleted member 6801307

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2023
Yeah I get that. Maybe some hero with AVN dev skills that fucked his real sister (ideally put a baby in her too) will do something similar at some point. In alot of the world sibling incest is legal so no real reason not to, other than perhaps the time and effort it takes lacking.
My best friend growing up had two sisters, one older, one younger. They were hot as fuck. Only ever got a handjob from the younger one, but anyway... that dude could have had seriously hot incest sex if he'd put his mind to it. Well potentially.

Nov 23, 2023
Romeo and Juliet laws are for close in age but one is under the age of consent but one is not. which would be more like an 18 year old and a 17 year old. or 16 and 15. "a person can legally have consensual sex with a minor provided that he or she is not more than a given number of years older, generally four years or less." Sex between adolescents without the law are generally overlooked anyways as both parties are minors and can't be prosecuted as adults. the crime doesn't fit the severe category.

Fun fact though: the punishment for Rape in the US military is a maximum penalty of Execution. And no matter where you are in the world the age of consent is only 18 and above for a soldier.
And that's one reason why I never joined the military. In my state (Ohio) AOC is 16 but at 16 they are free to fuck who they want, regardless of age gap or even if they are siblings (incest is legal here, at least the sibling variety). So if a 16yo girl wants to fuck her 30yo bro and even have his baby she legally can. And while they can't legally marry here a loophole is to just go to Argentina and get married there, as the state automatically recognizes marriages from other states/countries. I never understood why states even try to govern what 2 people do in their own bedrooms (or basement dungeons if that's their kink) anyway, as until privacy laws are shitcanned (very unlikely) it's mostly unenforceable since most teen-and-up people know how to keep a secret if they need to. Hell in the US even with murder on average only a bit over half (52%, and for bigger cities like Chicago it's goes down to 30%) of cases ever get solved (Jack the Ripper was far from the only one to get away with it).

Deleted member 6801307

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2023
And that's one reason why I never joined the military. In my state (Ohio) AOC is 16 but at 16 they are free to fuck who they want, regardless of age gap or even if they are siblings (incest is legal here, at least the sibling variety). So if a 16yo girl wants to fuck her 30yo bro and even have his baby she legally can. And while they can't legally marry here a loophole is to just go to Argentina and get married there, as the state automatically recognizes marriages from other states/countries. I never understood why states even try to govern what 2 people do in their own bedrooms (or basement dungeons if that's their kink) anyway, as until privacy laws are shitcanned (very unlikely) it's mostly unenforceable since most teen-and-up people know how to keep a secret if they need to. Hell in the US even with murder on average only a bit over half (52%, and for bigger cities like Chicago it's goes down to 30%) of cases ever get solved (Jack the Ripper was far from the only one to get away with it).
Fuck, I've gotta travel to Ohio.

• Haha
Reactions: Where'sTheLolis?
Nov 23, 2023
Don't worry, they're step-siblings, so there's nothing wrong with this
There is no right or wrong. What constitutes that is just an opinion, and those change over time. The way I see it even if blood relatives wanna fuck that's none of my business, particularly if I don't even know either of them at all. How would 2 total strangers fucking or not fucking ruin my life or even affect it? It doesn't. Even if they want to assume the risk (in reality not much more with siblings, maybe a few % depending on the particular genetic disease in question) and have kids that's their decision and no one else's.

Last edited:
Nov 23, 2023
The very title "My Stepsister" takes away the desire to play, there is no excitement in that, better "my friend" anyway...
"my companion" and you leave the incest mod
To you perhaps since incest is probably not your kink or maybe even a turn off like NTR or gay is to me. To me it's the opposite, as one into the incest kink it's hot so the title grabbed my attention, but yeah, blood relatives would be better (ie My Sister) but then it wouldn't be entirely based on a true story.

Nov 23, 2023
not loli.
Yeah, well, sadly when basing it on a true story you have to be careful with that, as you don't want your AVN to double as a legal confession entered into Exhibit A after you get arrested and tried for child molestation. Like NTR loli here has a pretty loose definition anyway, not necessarily a prepubescent girl.

Last edited:

Deleted member 6801307

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2023
not loli.
  • Loli [Girls with undeveloped bodies in sexual situations. Read rule 7.]
I admit that the girl in my game doesn't necessarily qualify for "underdeveloped" body, but she is rather petite so I used the term to make sure people see from the tags that they can expect a small girl rather than a busty voluptuous queen.

CoffeeSaint

Mar 12, 2022
Unofficial Mac Build — My Stepsister - A Short Story

Developer: alias_pseudonym
Version
: 1.0 [Final]
Censored: No.

DOWNLOAD
Mac:

[ note: Fully Tested ]

• • • • •

this is the Mac OS build of "My Stepsister — A Short Story [v.1.0 Final]" developed by alias_pseudonym.

enjoy.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I can only speak from my personal experience. Almost every woman I've been with likes anal. Most of them got off the hardest that way.
Top Anal Sex Statistics You Should Know:

• 35.9% of women and 42.3% of men had ever had anal sex in the United States.
  • 31% of women described anal intercourse as enjoyable in one study.
  • 81.7% of women found their first experience receiving anal sex to be painful.
  • 77.6% (over three-quarters) of women have had at least one bad anal sex experience.
  • 82% of women reported that their male partners had initiated their first occasion of anal intercourse
  • 25% of women said they had been forced into having anal intercourse at least once.
  • Of all women who like anal sex, 51.5% of them still prefer vaginal sex over anal sex.
  • Only 4.1% prefer anal sex over vaginal sex.
  • 82% of women indicated that they had not used condoms during the first occasion of anal sex.
  • STD diagnoses are 2.6 times more likely in those who have unprotected anal sex as those who have unprotected vaginal sex.
  • 57.4% of women who’ve had anal sex also like being anally fingered.
i'm 62 and i think i've been with my fair share of women ... only 1 that i recall enjoyed it .... the other 50 or so .. hated the idea of it .... and besides what i say .. just make your game and we'll play it ... and haters will hate what i say they always do

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes