VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Stepsister and I [v0.2.5] [theomniscient]

Siderophilia

Oct 5, 2019
It feels like a shittier version of Love Ribbon with some straight content! :D I think there is some potential here and the character art is pretty cute, but the writing is gonna have to improve a lot from the current level for it to be interesting. It rushes through a lot of things, is way too blunt, and contains quite a few grammatical errors.

TheOmniscient.

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
It feels like a shittier version of Love Ribbon with some straight content! :D I think there is some potential here and the character art is pretty cute, but the writing is gonna have to improve a lot from the current level for it to be interesting. It rushes through a lot of things, is way too blunt, and contains quite a few grammatical errors.
Thanks for your comment and criticism. We will revise the grammar and the story and make it more profound. We will also take the other points to heart. This will all be noticeable in the next version of the game.

Reactions: Siderophilia

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Thanks for your comment and criticism. We will revise the grammar and the story and make it more profound. We will also take the other points to heart. This will all be noticeable in the next version of the game.
To be grammatically correct, I think the title should read" My step sister and me"

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
To be grammatically correct, I think the title should read" My step sister and me"
Not necesarily true. "I" is used as the subject, "me" as the object. "I saw him" and "he saw me." In titles, the supposition is generally that it's the subject the subject, as in the famous musical "The King and I." The presumption then is that the characters named in the title will be doing something. "My step sister and I meet," "my step sister and I go to the clothing store," etc.

If the presumption is that this is short for the title "the adventures of my stepsister and me," then you are correct.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
apparently this is still the prologue. but apparently you have no choice to decide to interact with the sister or not? make me think this is just another watch the fem protag get corrupted game instead of actually choose how she ends up...again i understand this is a prologue but the sister is too much for me not really interested in someone who goes around that much and it's already implied that we'll see her bang the teacher for a good grade. i wouldn't have minded a romance option for the stepsis but her character doesnt seemed designed for it.
and yes i see the "corruption" tag but do we really have a choice or not regarding MC?

TheOmniscient.

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
apparently this is still the prologue. but apparently you have no choice to decide to interact with the sister or not? make me think this is just another watch the fem protag get corrupted game instead of actually choose how she ends up...again i understand this is a prologue but the sister is too much for me not really interested in someone who goes around that much and it's already implied that we'll see her bang the teacher for a good grade. i wouldn't have minded a romance option for the stepsis but her character doesnt seemed designed for it.
and yes i see the "corruption" tag but do we really have a choice or not regarding MC?
The next version will finish the prologue and add more miscellaneous things, which take a little longer because they have to be programmed first. (which I won't say because I don't want to spoil) as well as the story that is available, will be revised and checked for bugs. There will also be more pictures in the new update. More than just 3. So let us surprise you. :)

TheOmniscient.

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Win:
Mac:
Linux:

These links should work.

Acheron32

Aug 12, 2019
Sounds good but will you have choices or will the step-sister force them on you because invol games are not really what you would call immersive if it's already decided for you?

Reactions: TheOmniscient.

TheOmniscient.

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
It will take a while until the next version comes because we will revise everything again and add many new things so that at the end of the version the prologue is finished.

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
If you filter in Latest Updates by "Male Protagonist", you still see this game despite being "Female Protagonist".
Just thought I'd let it know, since post says it's a Fem. Prot. game.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Damn.. Well the core of the story is not bad. A slutty sister coming to corrupt her innocent sister, still the writing needs a lot of work. I do like the art though it's refreshing that it's different from the regular honey select girls.

EDIT: Also, while you are upgrading the game, please ALWAYS keep the interface below the text box like it is now. Having a one-click access to auto-forward mode is always a plus. This way the story can go on while your right hand isn't busy working the mouse but something more important instead ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ermanogilda

May 18, 2017
Looks promising and i love the art. what is the art asset and technik by the way? also Please no huge boobs. keep your game realistic with reasinable boobs.

TheOmniscient.

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Looks promising and i love the art. what is the art asset and technik by the way? also Please no huge boobs. keep your game realistic with reasinable boobs.
Thanks for your comment. It will come as well as characters who have big breasts as well as small, medium or as good as none. There should be something for everyone. Probably there will also be surgeries on different parts of the body as for example enlarging or reducing the breast or tattos but only later in the game. ;D

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Tried and and i have to say i'm not impressed at all,apart from the artwork which is really nice nothing else is appealing in this game,to much forced stuff,i cant think of the stepsister as a Li cause she's to much of a whore and fucked the guy you apparently like for whatever reason i dont know cause he's a total douchebag and the dialogue is a joke...the game concept and the artwork yes everything else no no and adding freeroam to what started as a VN is a really bad idea.Just my two cents.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Even though I feel this is a weak start to a good story, it has potential. I will wait a few updates before I try it again.