Sharper

Sep 6, 2017
I immediately decided to post something when I saw this thread, because I don't think I'll ever play this one. I saw the 3 letter tag at the beginning, then throw my dad's whiskey bottle to the window. I'm so angry right now. How could I see a free game that I don't want to play? I should have write something to it and express my opinion to the people who also don't like this game. So we could know each other and throw our daddies' whiskey bottle "together" at the next game.

Sorry I cant write too long, because I will be waiting another free game that I hate and curse at it. BTW, I don't think I'm playing the games that I love, like WVM. Because no time left to play them since I waste my time to curse the other games. But that's not important! This game is free to download at this site! and I don't like it! and I will make fun of people who will play it!! and I'll inform the people who have the same game taste with me, to not play this one!! I have to write something to this thread and inform them because they're idiots and might play this game accidently. Thank you for reading my opinion about not to play this game. Tomorrow I'll go and tell a KFC cashier "Why I don't like chicken meat." Maybe they'll close their restaurants.

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
NTR ALERT! NTR ALERT!

THIS IS NOT A DRILL! ALL ANTI-NTR-PERSONEL PLEASE REMAIN CALM AND HEAD FOR THE NEAREST EXIT BUTTON IMMEDIATELY!
The government doesn't have enough vehicles to evacuate people from this NTR-torn thread so I'm making the rounds with my own plane. I'm using an AI program to pilot the plane to preserve my conscience on the return flights.

Reactions: Fzoner95

drfronkonstinmd

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
Trading crypto? That's definitely a solid investment no matter how you do it. Nothing to worry about there.

Rob0bob

Mar 3, 2022
I immediately decided to post something when I saw this thread, because I don't think I'll ever play this one. I saw the 3 letter tag at the beginning, then throw my dad's whiskey bottle to the window. I'm so angry right now. How could I see a free game that I don't want to play? I should have write something to it and express my opinion to the people who also don't like this game. So we could know each other and throw our daddies' whiskey bottle "together" at the next game.

Sorry I cant write too long, because I will be waiting another free game that I hate and curse at it. BTW, I don't think I'm playing the games that I love, like WVM. Because no time left to play them since I waste my time to curse the other games. But that's not important! This game is free to download at this site! and I don't like it! and I will make fun of people who will play it!! and I'll inform the people who have the same game taste with me, to not play this one!! I have to write something to this thread and inform them because they're idiots and might play this game accidently. Thank you for reading my opinion about not to play this game. Tomorrow I'll go and tell a KFC cashier "Why I don't like chicken meat." Maybe they'll close their restaurants.

I figure these people are simply virtue signaling.....to themselves....If you don't like the subject matter, move on.

Reactions: Sharper
2.30 star(s) 12 Votes