Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Is it even possible to not have Kalvin get with Min-ah? Only option seems to have been sharing with him.
Kalvin tries to land with Min-ah, but you can interfere if you want her for yourself. He will flirt with her early on, but you can make your own moves. This is done in a roundabout way, you need to tell your cyberspace girl that she should hold back when she asks you about flirting and relationships. While you can encourage her first, later on you should tell her to look for a good guy, one she knows. That is because the cyberspace girl is Min-ah in disguise.

Leox1x

Sep 1, 2018
Kalvin tries to land with Min-ah, but you can interfere if you want her for yourself. He will flirt with her early on, but you can make your own moves. This is done in a roundabout way, you need to tell your cyberspace girl that she should hold back when she asks you about flirting and relationships. While you can encourage her first, later on you should tell her to look for a good guy, one she knows. That is because the cyberspace girl is Min-ah in disguise.
Kalvin is one of the most annoying/nocive characters i have ever seen in this type of games....seriously that guy is MC friend but at any occasion he is cook block the MC and try or fuck (if you are on NTR/or not)MC girlfriend...I mean she is like doesn't even has any loyalty
free will or a function brain....(the dev make her a F robot)....at some pont the MC has some delima if it will help Kalvin with money..well here if... the dev should put some scenario where Kalvin females family need money and here the MC can profit :devilish: ! (my opinion)

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Kalvin is one of the most annoying/nocive characters i have ever seen in this type of games....seriously that guy is MC friend but at any occasion he is cook block the MC and try or fuck (if you are on NTR/or not)MC girlfriend...I mean she is like doesn't even has any loyalty
free will or a function brain....(the dev make her a F robot)....at some pont the MC has some delima if it will help Kalvin with money..well here if... the dev should put some scenario where Kalvin females family need money and here the MC can profit :devilish: ! (my opinion)
The joke in this is actually how you play the MC. Most times Kalvin "wants to" fuck Angie is simply imagination by the MC! Angela (to the currently here available version) never had any sex with Kalvin nor does she desire it (depending on your choices, sometimes she fantasies about it, but as said depending on your choices earlier).
As I mentioned in an earlier post, you can experiment what you want/how you approach the various girls. You can go for a full harem, you can try to win the heart of just one or two girls, you can become a sharing swinger or you veer towards cuckolding or worse hard NTR.
For instance in one playthrough I go for full romance with Prof. Jennifer and Min-ah, swinging with Angie and Layla (for me she is a real afterthough compared to the other girls). I also have playthroughs where I go full romance with e.g. Angie.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Developer: InsanErotica -
Modder: LaikDink
I've mod for this game
P/s: Update to v0.10
The update is now a week old. If you are not going to update one of your mods can you please make that clear in the mod post?

I don't mean to sound dickish or ungrateful, but it's frustrating when mods are this far behind releases and players are faced with either (a) starting all over again without the mod so they can play the update, or (b) not playing an update for days and somehow hoping to avoid inevitable spoilers. :cry:

2.30 star(s) 12 Votes