Widecker257

Dec 15, 2020
I like how it uses characters and settings from other games. Making it feel like part of same world. However, the dev can spend more time into improving the mechanics and character expressions...it seems a bit robotic.
Overall 3.5/5

krak0n

Jan 8, 2022
Since this dev has under 100 patrons, I have a feeling that those are close backers who won't be leaking it...but looking at the reviews so far, I don't feel the need to cry for a hero. Still, I doubt the strategy of not doing a public release (after a couple weeks, or a month) is helping the dev gain support.
true. not doing a public release is a bad marketing move. Idk how he is planning to get more patreons .Nobody will know and talks about his game without any public release.

Reactions: angelm1ke

knight1970

Jun 24, 2017
Summer Class Episode 1 v0.3 with walkthrough PDFs

PC: - Workupload - Pixeldrain -

Mac: - Workupload - Pixeldrain -

Android: - Workupload - Pixeldrain -

The changelog is pretty useless as the Dev included hardly any information at all, but I posted it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
update pls if you have time

Reactions: ZeDLL

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Developer: InsanErotica -
Modder: LaikDink
I've mod for this game since I've done it for the MFW with the same game developer. This one will highlight the best choices (for Good + Bad guy route)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download: MEGA
P/s: Update to v0.3
View attachment 2208688 View attachment 2208691 View attachment 2208717
up pls if you have time ^^

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Looking at the OP's pics and considering dev notes saying it's very short, it seems strongly to be an interracial cuckold kn only...

• Sad
Reactions: Cavpal

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Is it possible to play a path in which the MC is totally oblivious and completely unaware of the NTR going on?

2.30 star(s) 12 Votes