Pee Cool Lu

Mar 16, 2018
Developer: InsanErotica -
Modder: LaikDink
I've mod for this game since I've done it for the MFW with the same game developer. This one will highlight the best choices (for Good + Bad guy route)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download: MEGA
P/s: Update to v0.3
View attachment 2208688 View attachment 2208691 View attachment 2208717

bumping for 0.4 update thanks!

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
I've mod for this game since I've done it for the MFW with the same game developer. This one will highlight the best choices (for Good + Bad guy route)
P/s: Update to v0.4
Updated to v0.4

Reactions: Groto Clark

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Summer Class [Ep.01 v0.4] [InsanErotica]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
I immediately decided to post something when I saw this thread, because I don't think I'll ever play this one. I saw the 3 letter tag at the beginning, then throw my dad's whiskey bottle to the window. I'm so angry right now. How could I see a free game that I don't want to play? I should have write something to it and express my opinion to the people who also don't like this game. So we could know each other and throw our daddies' whiskey bottle "together" at the next game.

Sorry I cant write too long, because I will be waiting another free game that I hate and curse at it. BTW, I don't think I'm playing the games that I love, like WVM. Because no time left to play them since I waste my time to curse the other games. But that's not important! This game is free to download at this site! and I don't like it! and I will make fun of people who will play it!! and I'll inform the people who have the same game taste with me, to not play this one!! I have to write something to this thread and inform them because they're idiots and might play this game accidently. Thank you for reading my opinion about not to play this game. Tomorrow I'll go and tell a KFC cashier "Why I don't like chicken meat." Maybe they'll close their restaurants.
I think you spent more effort writing that than the dev does for each update lol!

Aug 12, 2020
Summer Class Episode 1 v0.3 with walkthrough PDFs

PC: - Workupload - Pixeldrain -

Mac: - Workupload - Pixeldrain -

Android: - Workupload - Pixeldrain -

The changelog is pretty useless as the Dev included hardly any information at all, but I posted it anyway.

Hi, SAHC, how've you been? By the way, will you also post WT pdf for this version (v0.4)? This is very usefull for all players who want to follow all paths in the game. Tks a lot.

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Hi, SAHC, how've you been? By the way, will you also post WT pdf for this version (v0.4)? This is very usefull for all players who want to follow all paths in the game. Tks a lot.
I'm on holiday for a few weeks. Won't be able to post anytime soon.

gordovalor

May 9, 2022
Dejo una traducción al español de esta versión del juego, no es perfecta.

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
up pls ^^

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Awesome! TYVM for your work! Is it possible to have path for not-shared girlfriend?
Edit: and making Kalvin a total looser without any girl?

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Motherfucker Kalvin, MC in the school with Angie fucking and you magically shows up at school with some bullshit excuses as to say ya miss the school
Yeah it's getting annoying at this point. But oh well I don't really expect too much from these copy cat devs anymore, but all their games are still worth playing at least given the sheer amount of games I skip playing on this site that is still more than you can ask for.

Reactions: hitmanbhi
2.50 star(s) 13 Votes