VN RPGM Completed My Summer with Mom & Sis [v1.0] [NLT Media]

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes
Oct 12, 2017
[info about game, etc]
You can buy things at the General Store and Auto Shop to decrease the energy required for certain things. I have everything but the 3.5k part and each trip into town is 19 points, and the 3.5k item decreases that by 12. Working at Auto Shop pays 222 for me right now, but I think that increases/decreases based on your physical strength. Same with Tech Support and Intelligence. Tech Support for me right now pays 296 at 77 energy. Dude in the Ghetto pays $40 for each pair of panties, no energy to pick up/turn in. Water Pump required.. I think 5 Intel, plus the Wrench from the General Store. Fixing it opened the bathroom in your parent's room which has a lockbox and sunscreen. A paper message in the garage is, I'm assuming, the hint for the passcode on the lockbox. Working on that right now.

quick edit: confirmed tech support pays more the more intelligence you have. And AUto Shop more if you have more Strength. both went up by 50 for one study/lift session.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
Downloaded the Mac version from Mega, getting a 'The application "Game" cannot be opened' message.

Anyone know how to fix this issue? Do I have to try a different link?

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Downloaded the Mac version from Mega, getting a 'The application "Game" cannot be opened' message.

Anyone know how to fix this issue? Do I have to try a different link?
I'm not seeing this - on a MacbookPro using OSX El Capitan 10.11.6. What are you unzipping with? I used the default Archive Utility native to Mac...

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes