VN RPGM Completed My Summer with Mom & Sis [v1.0] [NLT Media]

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
ok so finally...made it through...got moms 5th heart..... now I guess I'm in the .81 update.....because now I walk into her bathroom and she says shes changing and you leave....its like wtf..... she just blew me and shes worried about me seeing her change....lol

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
ok so finally...made it through...got moms 5th heart..... now I guess I'm in the .81 update.....because now I walk into her bathroom and she says shes changing and you leave....its like wtf..... she just blew me and shes worried about me seeing her change....lol
after a couple days of sleeping...shes no longer in the bathroom

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Okay , here it is!
Attaching the Walkthrough for the game.
You can also find it on my .

Edit: 14/01/2017
Update the guide to v0.7

Please be warned as with all the new random outcomes I came up with a new method! I'm providing you with the save file starting on Day 40 with Max Stats and almost all you need (Except the Christmas lights, you'll get later) to enjoy the game to the fullest!

Less Grinding, More Playing!

The walkthrough is specifically made to be used with the save file!

Enjoy!
It doesnt work anymore on V.081 on day 44 after following the walkthrough to a T after 2 truths one lie
"oh yeah. those apps are great for meeting girl." never happens and i don't have access to molly's phone says it will take too much time to guess. Molly proceeds to be stuck in her room saying why are you hanging out in my room for the rest of the game. Is that just the game being retarded or?
is there an update to this guide? If so it needs to be added to the op unless my game just broke and it still works. though I think
"oh yeah. those apps are great for meeting girl." line on day 44 is a mistake.

ThisIsKing

Jan 6, 2018
finally i had anal sex with mom (6 heart)
but i dunno what next step is.
all of town, molly and father are just same dialog.
anal sex is the last quest in this version(0.81)???

Kratos

May 1, 2017
I haven't played this yet but have been keeping an eye on it. Is there a good chunk of content now or are we still in the "I hope I get to have sex with

k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
I haven't played this yet but have been keeping an eye on it. Is there a good chunk of content now or are we still in the "I hope I get to have sex with
The game is borderline finished. You can do everything except pussy fuck Mom. You can use her ass thoguh.

Reactions: Kratos

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Did you get the penetrating oil from the garage. Wrong name but same effect.
yeah finally found that. now I can't get the mom to come out of the bathroom. she's been changing for about 8 days now am I missing something.

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes