• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN RPGM Completed My Summer with Mom & Sis [v1.0] [NLT Media]

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
uggh...this grind is stupid...three straight days of studying...no library card....keep working tech...no usb drive...its like wtf
When you go to the library to study, you get a chance to get the erotic book. You can’t obtain the library card because it doesn’t exist as an item.

Usb drive is obtained when you obtain the sixth heart with Molly , when she tells you to find a way to get Chuck (Dad) out of the house. Then you have to go to tech support, you will get the tumbdrive automatically after dialogue.

ive had the erotic book forever...but its not letting give it to her
After getting the book, you have to reach the point where mom tells you she is thinking of renewing her library card, then you go to her room and steal her panties. This will trigger a scene where she catches you. You can progress the quest.

Enjoy!

p0123456

Oct 12, 2017
After finish the 7.0 walk through. I am trying to figure out how to get progress on mom. I am finding the way to make dad sleep. There are 2 things I could do it
Ask him to move to the sopha
Turn down the volume by using the Tv remote
Use the remote control near by the door to backyard
Give mom a good massage
Get into the house by font door to avoid dad
Get caught by Molly and go out of my room by my room's window
Go to the font door get through dad and Molly then fuck mom on her ass.

I think that is very much for this Version!

Oct 14, 2017
thanks, maybe i have to wait more. I thought it was a bug though
25% is bullshit, I'm wondering if there's something else required to trigger it as i've gone about 20 days so far with no package appearing. I basically walk outside, check around mailbox and click on mailbox, walk back inside and go to bed, and repeat. Sometimes checking on pc that it still says it's "arriving soon".

Edit: Drone package finally arrived. I quit the game and reloaded my save, and bam it arrived about 3 days later. For anyone else trying to get the drone, you might need to quick and reload for it to actually start rolling that 25%.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
It doesnt work anymore on V.081 on day 44 after following the walkthrough to a T after 2 truths one lie
"oh yeah. those apps are great for meeting girl." never happens and i don't have access to molly's phone says it will take too much time to guess. Molly proceeds to be stuck in her room saying why are you hanging out in my room for the rest of the game. Is that just the game being retarded or?
is there an update to this guide? If so it needs to be added to the op unless my game just broke and it still works. though I think
"oh yeah. those apps are great for meeting girl." line on day 44 is a mistake.
The line is indeed a mistake, and the guide isn’t updated for v0.81 yet. I’ll update the guide as soon as I can.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I'm noticing an undefined error can't find width of (null).

It happened 3 times, 1 once trying to join Molly in the bathroom (after swim) quit the game, loaded it, and reloaded save game got through it the 2nd time with no error.

Happened 2 twice, after going to bed, then overhearing mom&dad argue. Every time Eve goes to join him in his bed the error pops up again, it looks like they are about to kiss. Then I said fuck it and quit.

Thanks to Qleaf for the walkthrough and saved game 'grinding it out' up to day 40. (Tho you could probably use an save editor to do the same, not sure I didn't even try too)

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
after molly makes the statement that she whants to do it dad comes barging in no matter and he isnt even angry at al its like this is scripted to go compleetly wrong all the time and mom/eve is stuck in the hallway upstairs

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
The line is indeed a mistake, and the guide isn’t updated for v0.81 yet. I’ll update the guide as soon as I can.
No worries, take your time. I was just curious since the sister got stuck in the bathroom when I played it normally, tried your save and guide and she got stuck in her room instead.
So I was a bit ticked off.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
After finish the 7.0 walk through. I am trying to figure out how to get progress on mom. I am finding the way to make dad sleep. There are 2 things I could do it
Ask him to move to the sopha
Turn down the volume by using the Tv remote
Use the remote control near by the door to backyard
Give mom a good massage
Get into the house by font door to avoid dad
Get caught by Molly and go out of my room by my room's window
Go to the font door get through dad and Molly then fuck mom on her ass.

I think that is very much for this Version!
oh? just anal ? no pussy fuck on mom?

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Guys I need your opinion on the new type of walkthrough I'm working on, to see if I should continue with same strategy or not. Check the sample (Molly's Complete Quest line)

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes