VN RPGM Completed My Summer with Mom & Sis [v1.0] [NLT Media]

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

tx650

Mar 6, 2017
Guys I need your opinion on the new type of walkthrough I'm working on, to see if I should continue with same strategy or not. Check the sample (Molly's Complete Quest line)
Yes thankyou, this is much better since the old one was hard to follow if you did anything out of order or cheated money it would get all mixed up.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Updated the guide to match the Game latest Version 0.81
Find it .

You can also find it on my .
Enjoy!

Reactions: KiGa and UncleVT

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Anyone know how to stabilize this game? Over the past several updates (ever since the 0.4 update), whenever I play the game, it closes after going through a few areas. I can almost never complete a full day and save. It is incredibly frustrating. I know RPG Maker games are like this, where they will just shut down after a while. But this is just insane on how short a time it can be open. I close all non-essential programs on my computer and still doesn't stay open long enough to do anything and save. If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it, cause I really enjoyed playing it back in version 0.3.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
One of the plugins "Galv_ImageCache.js" has a virus in this current upload. At least the one in the mega upload is.

ght74823

Jul 24, 2017
Guys I need your opinion on the new type of walkthrough I'm working on, to see if I should continue with same strategy or not. Check the sample (Molly's Complete Quest line)
I like the quest clarification but now its missing the daily min/max routine from the previous walkthrough.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
I like the quest clarification but now its missing the daily min/max routine from the previous walkthrough.
This will be my never-ending struggle, I have 2 scenarios:
  1. Doing day to day schedule without using any cheats (Stats/Money/items).
  2. Doing day to day schedule using cheats (Stats/Money/items).
Scenario 1: Is quite impossible from the moment random bonus got applied to the game. As every person will have different stats based on his luck with every interaction made during the walkthrough. This will effect many things in the game, such as talking to the girls, chuck's anger level decrease, jobs costs/paying amount , etc...

Scenario 2: That what I basically did with my last walkthrough, Which is ideal for those who want to skip the grinding process and straight to the action (There are still lots of stuff to do, running around all over the place).

====

What I can do is the following; I take the new type of walkthrough (Quests clarifications) and combine it with the previous guide. So it can be somewhat complete to a certain degree, that's assuming you're okay with starting with max stats, enough money & Items required to get you through the end of the current version.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
The walkthrough posted in the OP is the most confusing thing ive ever seen, it says i need panties and all the money when i dont know where the panties are and have basically 0 money..

U

User_32285

The walkthrough posted in the OP is the most confusing thing ive ever seen, it says i need panties and all the money when i dont know where the panties are and have basically 0 money..
They're dirty, what do you do with dirty underwear?

generation_y

Aug 13, 2017
hey,
seems like Im bugged, 2 hearts mom, 3 hearts sis - there is suppose to be a drone in the front yard but it aint!
Where do I get the drone from?

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes