VN RPGM Completed My Summer with Mom & Sis [v1.0] [NLT Media]

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes

CryFreedom

Mar 14, 2018
I need help! The mom told me how she used to like to read erotic novels ad the box pops up as if I'm supposed to give her something I thought it would be a book from the library, but no suck luck. Any help would be appreciated!

CryFreedom

Mar 14, 2018
So fucking close to the perfect ending. I topped out the mom and had just taken the sisters ass and I ran out of days... Grrr! lol

All in all I thoroughly enjoyed this game. I'd even go as far as to say, I LOVED it! The fact you had to actually work for it made it gave you a sense of accomplishment too :)

10/10 from me!

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
could someone help me i just started the game and i can not follow the walkthrough and when i took the truck i got and error

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
Ok so a grown woman gives up her life to live in a cheap condo with her teenage son who is not even a freshman at college. Best quote of the game was "but muuuum next time I want sex in the pussy!" Dunno but this almost made me piss my pants. The hole game felt like the wet dream of a 14 year old.
Scenes with the sister were great though, really enjoyed that

Reactions: DomGod

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
could someone help me on how to understand the walkthrough
You need to work on getting hearts. You do this by talking to Mom and Sis and giving the correct responses, and by giving the correct gifts. Once you get a heart, you do that heart's quest, then work on the next heart.

The walkthrough has the complete set of quests for Sis, and all but the last one for Mom.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes