VN RPGM Completed My Summer with Mom & Sis [v1.0] [NLT Media]

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes

Quinsy87

Jul 19, 2017
can you tell me mate? I'm near to the end. How to trigger mother's sex scene?
Talk to the mother in her bedroom and have the conversation about living together being impossible.

Then talk to your dad. He'll agree to get you a condo if your stats are high enough. Every time you raise your stats talk to him. When their high enough he'll stop telling you to raise respective stats. As in "get smarter" "get stronger" etc.

After that he'll ask for half the condo fee, which is like 20k

I had to cheat for the fee, using saveeditonline website. I only h ad two days left x.x

But after you have the money and stats talk to the dad again. He'll be 'proud' of you and say yes. Then talk to your mom and the rest will play itself out.

Sidama

May 11, 2017
Talk to the mother in her bedroom and have the conversation about living together being impossible.

Then talk to your dad. He'll agree to get you a condo if your stats are high enough. Every time you raise your stats talk to him. When their high enough he'll stop telling you to raise respective stats. As in "get smarter" "get stronger" etc.

After that he'll ask for half the condo fee, which is like 20k

I had to cheat for the fee, using saveeditonline website. I only h ad two days left x.x

But after you have the money and stats talk to the dad again. He'll be 'proud' of you and say yes. Then talk to your mom and the rest will play itself out.
I guess im doing something wrong on the game. Because when i ask to dad, he always said i must not lazy and doing chores and find a job.. I already upgrade mow and pool to the maximum, but he never ask me to mow the lawn. And also i already got around 30k money and 50%+ of all attribute. And he always said that.. I lost 8-9 days by grounded on the room.
Maybe i need to start again to make sure im not doing wrong

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
How do you save game and load saves? I cant find a menu for saving . Usually you hit escape key right? But not with this and Dopes Adventures. I am Confused. Please help.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
How do you save game and load saves? I cant find a menu for saving . Usually you hit escape key right? But not with this and Dopes Adventures. I am Confused. Please help.
This is an RPGM game, not Ren‘py, so a right-click or ESC won't work.

Go to your room and walk *on* the star in the lower left corner in the morning then you can save.

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
there is no star or any save spot. there is no menu to load saves or continue. I have played this game before . It has been a while though.

neil92

Jan 30, 2018
i cant get eve's dildo... stuck with molly 5 and eve 6 hearts.
parents room is always open so i cant catch eve masturbating...
so what to do

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes