VN RPGM Completed My Summer with Mom & Sis [v1.0] [NLT Media]

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

justlovely

Oct 2, 2017
Can't save games on Mac. Makes an "Error" sound whenever I try to click a save slot. I've had this error with a couple other games too. I think it might be a permissions error and it's not building the file path. Any ideas? Any Help?

Jansen

May 8, 2017
How do i get out of my room after being grounded by dad?? Or do i have to start the game all over?? Please help

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
So the walkthrough says gym twice and theater once on day 1, but to go to town requires 40 energy and gym x2 requires 60 energy. So how do you go to the theater (35 energy)? Is there an energy-free way to get to town?

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
So the walkthrough says gym twice and theater once on day 1, but to go to town requires 40 energy and gym x2 requires 60 energy. So how do you go to the theater (35 energy)? Is there an energy-free way to get to town?
You work small job, raise money, buy things to decrease energy use and Bob's your uncle.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
You don't need to see a movie on day 1. Just speak with the girl.

G

GreatName

Okay, so I did a little mod in order to remove the "money" hurdle from the game. Basically just changing most of object cost < 0 so it gives you money instead of spending. I hate grindy games .. though art is okay, looking forward to next version.

Simply paste thoses files in the "www/data" directory and most shop items will give you a lot of money back.

Drgnlvr526

Nov 9, 2017
Try advancing the relationship some more, give her gifts and talk to her everyday until you choose the right lines.
Eventually you'll be able to try and guess her pass code.

I don't think so, the furthest I got was a dildo scene at the basement. I got interrupted in the middle by the father and then the game ended for me. Unless I missed something...
in version 0.2 you can have anal after the dildo session just haven't figured out how ( she offered and you say need lube and you have to find lube)

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
always says it's locked if nobodies in there.
okay I should have made it clearer in the walkthrough
The sister's room will be locked until you finish her first quest (returning her phone)
The parent's room will have the following chances everyday:
  1. Be locked (You can't do anything about it at that time, so just continue on your day).
  2. Mom might be in the room, so you can't steal her panties.
  3. The room will be unlocked and mom isn't there, Now you can obtain her panties.
So the only source of panties in the start is from the Parent's room.
====
I'll update the walkthrough without relying on the panties next time. Might add one more day to the whole deal, but alas will cause less confusion to the player following the guide I guess.

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
okay I should have made it clearer in the walkthrough
The sister's room will be locked until you finish her first quest (returning her phone)
The parent's room will have the following chances everyday:
  1. Be locked (You can't do anything about it at that time, so just continue on your day).
  2. Mom might be in the room, so you can't steal her panties.
  3. The room will be unlocked and mom isn't there, Now you can obtain her panties.
So the only source of panties in the start is from the Parent's room.
====
I'll update the walkthrough without relying on the panties next time. Might add one more day to the whole deal, but alas will cause less confusion to the player following the guide I guess.
Thank you for your work Qleaf I have some good news.
NLT doesn't really post much in the way of updates, he tends to post just content. But skimming the comments as a high tier patron I can see that it looks like we "Might" see a large jump in versions. So you wont have to slave away at updates for 0.3, 0.4, 0.5 and so on. That's just some reading between the lines and pure speculation but hopefully its correct.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Thank you for your work Qleaf I have some good news.
NLT doesn't really post much in the way of updates, he tends to post just content. But skimming the comments as a high tier patron I can see that it looks like we "Might" see a large jump in versions. So you wont have to slave away at updates for 0.3, 0.4, 0.5 and so on. That's just some reading between the lines and pure speculation but hopefully its correct.
I really don’t mind doing for every update although I was amazed when I played his previous game “visitng Aunt Sara” on how complete the game was when it was first released on this forum.

My main concern is the content per update, will it be worth it repeating everything all over and over again. :)

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
I really don’t mind doing for every update although I was amazed when I played his previous game “visitng Aunt Sara” on how complete the game was when it was first released on this forum.

My main concern is the content per update, will it be worth it repeating everything all over and over again. :)
Apparently 0.3 will finish the sister story and 0.4 will start the mom. Then he might just finish it from there but its kind of unclear.

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Apparently 0.3 will finish the sister story and 0.4 will start the mom. Then he might just finish it from there but its kind of unclear.
I hope not... I really wish they'd put more sister content. Otherwise the game will turn out pretty short. Which is a waste of potential.

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes