kokusho

Jun 23, 2017
So this was the 10th update and not a single boob? And these guys in the above comments are saying it's a great update? To each their own I guess, that was easily the worst update of this game so far for me.

Reactions: deoclitian

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Are there any issues with using your old "normal" saves, if you decide to switch to the compressed/"crunched" version and continue playing the game?

Does anyone know why the "H" key doesn't work to clear the dialogue from the screen? Does anybody know how to re-enable it?

Any info is appreciated. :)

U

User_633486

So this was the 10th update and not a single boob? And these guys in the above comments are saying it's a great update? To each their own I guess, that was easily the worst update of this game so far for me.
got action from the secretary, the best friend, the mom, and the daughter....fail to see the problem here esp since everyone of those have already been at least topless already

U

User_633486

hope we get to play with the secretary and jessica more in the next update too

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
I guess to each their own. I get that there's a lot of people here waiting for progress with the daughter. I personally prefer the mother, so I've been pretty happy with the game. That's just me though,

Reactions: Earthling

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
Just finished update (I always start from my last save as long as it works). Never lasts long enough for me, probably because I rush to get to the Daughter scenes. Great update, some Hot action scenes but as another member pointed out a little lacking in the Boob Dept... Just mom's. This update mostly concentrates on the daughter but I'm a little disappointed that there isn't much of her to fap to, after 9.0's awesome finish! The combination or lots of images and animations makes playing very engaging for me. Lots of facial expressions which I really enjoy. So many women to choose from in this game/VN. Mom is very sexy but my heart belongs to her daughter. One question? Where's Yumi?
Keep up the good work @Pandelo
PS: Why is the MC SO white compared to all the other characters?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
yes..more Yumi...she's the fun one ;)
actually..Margaret is the hottest...alas..she has the taint of Druther's Dick apon her and thus...untouchable..pity

Seguidilla

Feb 8, 2018
@Pandelo I really enjoyed this update as well. Firstly, thank you for your awesome work. It is brilliant. I love how the progression goes with the girls. Oh, also, with this update I found Jessica hotter, I don't know why, but I guess you worked on her texture, her face and body seemed better than before.

YOU know I am one of the biggest fan of yours, keep up the good work man.

It is stupid but I wished if we could have been friends and drank some beers and chat over the game in real life.

Yes, most of us, are perverts and corrupted sh*ts, but you somehow manage to depict your work very innocent.

Seguidilla

Feb 8, 2018
yes yes yes!!!!! i took a chance and played this game, at 1st i was thinking it was just another rip off of DMD but i was wrong.... :D:D this game made it feel natural, good quality (and unlike DMD i don't feel dirty after playing it :relievedface::relievedface::relievedface:)
so far it looks promising and to me it is a better story start than DMD... i really hope this game does well and i hope the game dev don't milk this.. V0.2 less than 10days out :eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:
less than 1 month and 10 days :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: dunhill

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
I feel that there may be 2 routes for the mother (love or share) and 2 for the daughter, love or corruption. Because how do you explain MC getting caught pants down with the secretary and getting away with it. In my experience women in love at this age do not like to share.

Fshy

Sep 25, 2016
Getting this when loading saves:
Its some interface scaling issue, if you don't really care about the numbers being aligned properly you can just put:
Code:
dlpos = dfpos = mlpos = mfpos = 0
into the console, and should let you play.

4.60 star(s) 84 Votes